Personal Cruise Consultant
Description:Responsible for selling NCL cruise products directly to consumers by cultivating and maintaining customer relationships that include initiating calls to customers, building rapport, and recommending modifications to products and services which promote customer retention, drive direct sales, and ensure an overall superior customer service experience with NCL.
Education:High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a closely related field preferred.
Experience:Minimum one year of sales experience to include telephone sales.
- Strong verbal communication skills to include professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relations with a diverse customer base
- Ability to quickly learn and maintain current knowledge of NCL products and services
- Ability to work well and maintain a professional composure while under stress and pressure
- Possess a strong drive and high energy to reach specified sales goals