Alaska Cruisetours: 11-Day Denali Express
11-Day Denali Express
4-Day Escorted Motorcoach and Railroad Tour
1 Night Anchorage / 2 Nights Denali
(Offered before the 7 Day Southbound Cruise or after the Northbound Cruise.)
The Norwegian Difference
- Alaska Railroad – Dome Class – Talkeetna to Denali National Park
- Denali natural history tour
- Anchorage city tour
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center where you will see the animals of Alaska in a natural setting
- Fully escorted by local Alaskan tour director
- Airport Meet and Greet by representative
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
Book This Cruisetour Online
Day 1 Anchorage
Adventure meets modern living in Anchorage. Get settled into your hotel, then step out and get to know this diverse city. Transfer from airport to hotel. Overnight in Anchorage.
• Alaska's Largest City • Shopping • Plenty of Local Restaurants • Local Hiking Trails • Anchorage Museum • Alaska Native Heritage Center • "City of Flowers" • City Parks • Nightlife • Urban
Day 2 Anchorage/Denali
Rise and shine! After your Norwegian Cruise Line Tour Director greets you at your hotel, you'll motorcoach from Anchorage to Talkeenta. Then you'll board the world-famous Alaska Railroad for a spectacular ride to Denali along the Susitna River, where the wildlife roams. The Alaska Railroad is roomy enough to wander, so enjoy the view from the vista dome car or buy a meal in the dining room. Your afternoon and evening are open for optional tours in Denali. Overnight in Denali.
Alaska Railroad Highlights:
Historic travel experience • Peaceful, Comfortable Extra-large seats in Adventure Class • Local Alaskan Conductor • Dedicated Local Alaskan Railroad Tour Guide • Wandering-style Scenic Gazing from the Vista Dome Railcar • Lighter Meals Available Anytime or Fine Dining Available in the Dining Car • Drinks and Cocktails Available Trainwide
Day 3 Denali
Get close to the astounding natural and cultural history of Denali National Park on a Denali Natural History bus tour. In the afternoon and evening you'll have free time for whitewater rafting, helicopter flightseeing, hiking or one of the Park Service programs. Overnight in Denali.
• Mt McKinley • Wildlife Viewing Opportunities • Denali National Park • Hiking Trails • Lots of Optional Tours: Rafting, Fly Fishing, Golfing, Flightseeing, Dog Demonstrations, Jetboats • Murie Science Center • Denali Visitors Center • Bus tours
Day 4 Denali/Whittier
Travel from Denali to Whittier. Stop for a little shopping and sightseeing in Anchorage, then you'll be on your way to Whittier. On the edge of a long fjord, Whittier's calm, clear waters are full of salmon, otters and orcas. Then board the ship this afternoon for your cruise south.
*Northbound tours operate in reverse. Guests may depart at any time on Day 4.
Call your travel agent
Let the perfect cruise find you! Be in the know about the hottest deals, new ships, new itineraries and so much more!