Mexican Riviera Cruises Hotel & Land Packages
Give yourself some peace of mind so you can fully enjoy the cruise from the moment you step onboard. A Norwegian hotel package saves you money, ensures you have the best accommodations possible and takes the hassle out of having to organize everything yourself.
Call us to add Hotel Packages to Your Reservation.
Hotel packages can be added to your reservation by simply calling your travel professional or an NCL Personal Cruise Consultant at 1.866.234.7350.
Don't worry about flight cancellations, delays or severe weather interrupting your cruise vacation. Spend a few extra days before or after the cruise exploring the unique attractions of your departure or arrival city.
Benefits of Booking a Hotel Package with NCL
Look what's included for one attractive price with no hidden fees:
- First class or deluxe accommodations, plus mandatory hotel taxes, fees and service charges
- All luggage handling within the hotel and between the pier
- Transfer between hotel and pier coordinated with cruise schedule
- Local assistance (via Hospitality Desk or local operator)
- Additional benefits (including kids rates) at select locations
Hotel Accommodations Available in:Expand All
Los Angeles, California
Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica
The Westin Los Angeles Airport
Things to Know
Take A ShotIt takes 15 pounds of agave to produce one quart of tequila.
Dance StepThe Jarabe Tapatío is known as the "Mexican Hat Dance."
Yo, Ho, HoPirates loomed large around Cabo San Lucas in the 1500s.
Shine OnThe country of Mexico is the world's leading producer of silver.
Break BreadTortillas are Mexico's "bread" and are eaten at every meal.