Norwegian Pearl: Overview
Find the Perfect Ship
- Passenger Capacity: 2,394 (double occupancy)
- Gross Register Tonnage: 93,530
- Overall Length: 965 feet
- Max Beam: 105 feet
- Draft: 27 feet
- Engines: Diesel Electric
- Cruise Speed: 22.5 knots
- Crew: 1,099
Norwegian PearlWhether cruising to the warmth oof the Caribbean, relaxing on in the Bahamas or exploring the glaciers in Alaska, we invite you to experience the wonders of getting there aboard Norwegian Pearl. Her chic bowling alley, 16 delicious dining options, 13 bars and lounges, casino, spa, pools, fitness center, The Haven Garden Villas and so much more make this Jewel Class cruise ship a destination of her own. View Sailings
Families Play Better Together
- Experience an unforgettable family vacation that everyone can enjoy together.
- Our complimentary youth programs, Splash Academy and Entourage are grouped by age and packed with plenty of creative activities.
- Entourage Teen program, It's the coolest clubhouse at sea.
- Our youth staff has a knack for planning great activities, games, contests, and fun the entire family will love.
Norwegian Pearl Highlights
Watch glaciers calve from a private balcony while on an Alaska cruise.
Enjoy a fantastic steak in Cagney’s while sailing through the Caribbean.
Relax in the hydrotherapy room after a couples massage at the South Pacific Spa.
- 6 complimentary dining options, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations.
- Entertainment day & night. Spectacular stage shows, The Second City® comedy, dance clubs, bars & lounges, piano bars and live music.
- Fitness center, Nintendo Wii™ on a 2-story screen, sports court, pools, and hot tubs.
- Youth programs for children ages 3-17.
- Attentive room steward and complimentary room service.
Things to Know
Best View of the Pacific Coastline.Sail from Vancouver to Los Angeles for five relaxing days of sophisticated cities, laidback beach towns and spectacular coastline.
The World's Greatest ShortcutNorwegian Pearl’s 14-day Panama Canal cruise could prove to be the most exotic, exhilarating experience of your lifetime.
Even Whales Seek Warmer Waters in the Winter.Why not you? Let us take you away from the harsh, cold winds of winter to the warm, blue waters of the Caribbean.