Norwegian Jewel: Overview
- Passenger Capacity: 2,376 (double occupancy)
- Gross Register Tonnage: 93,502
- Overall Length: 965 feet
- Max Beam: 105 feet
- Draft: 28 feet
- Engines: Diesel Electric
- Cruise Speed: 22.5 knots
- Crew: 1,100
Norwegian JewelAs the namesake of our "Jewel Class" cruise ships, you can bet she's got it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship's filled with excitement: 16 dining options, 13 bars and nightclubs and that's just the beginning. So, come aboard in Houston and go island hopping in the Caribbean, or explore the majestic beauty of Alaska in the summer. View Sailings
Families Play Better Together
- Experience an unforgettable family vacation that everyone can enjoy together.
- Only Norwegian offers Nickelodeon, featuring unforgettable memories such as Pajama Jam Character Breakfast and meet & greets with Dora, Diego, or Patrick.
- Our complimentary youth programs, Splash Academy and Entourage are grouped by age and packed with plenty of creative activities.
- Entourage Teen program, It's the coolest clubhouse at sea.
- Our youth staff has a knack for planning great activities, games, contests, and fun the entire family will love.
NORWEGIAN JEWEL JUST GOT BETTER
Following a two-week dry dock Norwegian Jewel will offer numerous enhancements such as the popular O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill, the Sugarcane Mojito Bar, and delicious treats from Carlo's Bake Shop by Buddy Valastro. The ship will be outfitted with Marine Scrubbers & upgraded Azipods, in order to reduce fuel emissions, boost fuel efficiency, and improve energy consumption.
O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Sugarcane Mojito Bar
Carlo's Bake Shop Treats
Norwegian Jewel Highlights
Sunbathe on the private pool deck in our Suites & The Haven
Watch the kids have a blast at the Splashdown Kid’s Club, Sapphire Kid’s Pool.
View the awe-inspiring glaciers of Alaska from your private balcony on the award-winning Jewel.
- 6 complimentary dining options, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations.
- Entertainment day & night. Spectacular stage shows, comedian, dance clubs, bars & lounges, piano bars and live music.
- Fitness center, sports court, pools, waterslide, and hot tubs.
- Youth programs for children ages 3-17.
- Attentive room steward and complimentary room service.
Things to Know
Nickelodeon™ at SeaIf you love SpongeBob, Dora the Explorer and SlimeTime LIVE, your whole family’s in for a treat!