See Something Wrong? Contact The Reporting Hotline.
At Norwegian Cruise Line, integrity, fairness, honesty and accountability are among our core values. That's why we have set up The Reporting Hotline, so you can report questionable, unethical, or illegal activities anonymously and without fear of retaliation. Employees should discuss Human Resources/Employee Relations issues with their supervisor, as necessary, and use the hotline if issues are still not being addressed.
Contact The Reporting Hotline toll-free at 1-800-884-1217 or report online at https://www.reportlineweb.com/NCL
24 Hours a day, 7 day s a week in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Report the Following:
- Insider trading
- Retaliation against whistleblowers
- Theft of goods or services
- Accounting and audit irregularities
- Conflicts of interest
- Falsification of company records
- Theft of cash
- Violations of HR policies
- Wage/hour issues
- Workplace violence/threats
- Other violations of the Code of Ethical Business Conduct
OUT OF THE COUNTRY? CALL THESE TOLL-FREE INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS:
- UNITED KINGDOM: 0808-234-8058 or 0800-051-7291
- GERMANY: 0800-186-2078
- INDIA: 000-117 Then Dial 1-800-884-1217
- PHILIPPINES: 1-800-1-111-0647
- SPAIN: 900-97-1078
Because this hotline is run by The Network, an independent company with no connection to Norwegian Cruise Line, you can make your report without anyone knowing and you will not be penalized for doing so.