Have you considered combining your Vacaciones En Crucero with a trip to some of Florida's famous theme parks? Norwegian Cruise Line offers a number of Cruceros a Orlando departing from Port Canaveral. When you choose one of our Orlando cruises, you can add a few days before or after your cruise and visit places like Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, or Universal Studios. Cruise itineraries vary from quick Bahamas getaways to an 11-day Caribbean adventure.
To help narrow down what cruise is right for you, here's what you can see and do on Norwegian's 2021 cruises from Orlando.
¿Listo para empezar a planificar? Explora todos los 2021 cruises from Orlando.
Bahamas Ports on 2021 Orlando Cruises
All Norwegian cruises departing from Orlando visit various ports in the Bahamas, including Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian's own private island getaway. You can spend a whole day in Great Stirrup Cay when you book one of our 2021 cruises from Orlando. Passengers can go snorkeling, kayaking, explore the coastline on a WaveRunner, and so much more. After you've worked up an appetite, head over to the massive 8,500-square foot beach buffet. If you prefer a more exclusive experience, inquire about renting a private beachfront cabana for the day.
Other Bahamas ports may include Isla Gran Bahama y Nasáu. Grand Bahama Island is an ideal stop for those who want to spend their time snorkeling, kayaking, or even swimming with the famous pigs on the island. Both Grand Bahama and Nassau offer a long list of excursions depending on how active you want to be. Book a sailing trip, explore historical sights, or opt for some serious off-road adventures. La decisión es tuya.
Caribbean Ports on Norwegian's Orlando Cruises
Longer Norwegian itineraries like the 11-day Caribbean round-trip, visit other iconic Caribbean ports. These ports include:
- Dominican Republic: Stop in Puerto Plata where you can visit the 16th-century Fortaleza San Felipe; the Amber Museum, which is home to unique and valuable Dominican amber pieces; or take a ride up to the top of the Pico Isabel de Torres Mountain, which stands 2,600 feet high.
- Puerto Rico: The city of San Juan dates back to 1521. This charming city not only has beautiful Spanish architecture, but it is also the gateway to countless natural treasures like lush rainforests and pristine beaches.
- St. Maarten: San Martín is the Dutch side of the island, while St. Martin is the French side. On St. Maarten, you'll find plenty of island culture, shopping, and casinos.
- St. Lucia: Spend your day in Santa Lucía snorkeling or diving, exploring rainforests and the world's only drive-in volcanic crater, or you can book a historical tour to learn more about this renowned Caribbean island destination.
- Barbados: There's no mistaking Barbados' British past with Bridgetown's old colonial architecture and culture. Tour a rum factory, visit historical sites, and be sure to try local culinary specialties like cou cou with fried flying fish.
- Antigua: Don't miss sites like the Antigua Lighthouse or Fort James and the white baroque towers of Saint John Cathedral.
- U.S. Virgin Islands: Pretend you're a pirate for the day and explore beautiful beaches and Charlotte Amalie's picturesque harbor. In addition to St. Thomas' natural beauty, people love hanging out in legendary beach bars and taking advantage of the duty-free shopping.
If you opt for a Cruceros por el Caribe occidental, you may be visiting Mexican ports like Costa Maya and Cozumel. Located along the Yucatan peninsula, Costa Maya is home to ancient Maya sites and a vibrant Maya culture that is still alive today. Explore sites like Chacchoben or Kohunlich, or attend a Mayan wellness retreat for a spiritual cleanse. Head south to the stunning 7-color lagoon where you can relax and experience some river-tubing. Desde Cozumel, explore Maya sites like Tulum and Chichen Itza, cool off in a natural cenote, or spend the day at an aquatic theme park, like Xel-Ha.
Another seven-day Crucero por el Caribe also visits Grand Cayman and Jamaica in addition to Cozumel. Gran Caimán is renowned for its pristine 7-mile beach and famous Stingray City where you can get up close and personal with southern stingrays. In Jamaica, you'll be visiting Ocho Ríos, where you can book excursions in the nearby jungle-covered mountains, the White River, Dunn's River Falls, and more.
Cruceros por el Caribe desde Orlando, EE.UU., 7 días
Ships on Norwegian's 2021 Port Canaveral Cruises
Any 2021 cruise from Orlando will be on Norwegian Escape or Norwegian Sun. Norwegian Escape was built in 2015 with a guest capacity of 4,266. It was voted 2017 Ship of the Year by Ocean & Cruise News. You'll find Broadway entertainment and over 25 dining experiences available. Oenophiles will appreciate The Cellars, Norwegian's first-ever wine bar, while beer drinkers will probably spend their evenings at the District Brew House, offering 24 beers on tap and over 50 different bottle varieties.
Norwegian Sun was built in 2001, underwent an extensive refurbishment in 2018, and has a guest capacity of 1,936. Onboard activities including a jogging track, Mandara Spa, five hot tubs, and special kids' spots like the Video Zone, Teen Club, and Splash Academy. In the evening, have a drink at one of the 11 bars and lounges before heading off to dinner. There's no shortage of specialty dining options available on Norwegian Sun as well.
If you are still narrowing down which 2021 cruise from Orlando is right for you, be sure to sign up for emails and stay up to date on Ofertas de cruceros de Norwegian. You'll get all the latest offers and specials delivered right to your inbox. This way, you know you won't be missing out on any deals before booking the perfect cruise vacation for you and your family.