NORWEGIANS LIVE ON ISLAND TIME.
Winter. Spring. Summer. Autumn. Pack up and play in the Caribbean whenever you like. With two ships sailing to the tropics from sun-soaked Miami, it's easier than ever to kiss your daily routine goodbye with The Caribbean's Leading Cruise Line. Norwegian Epic, will sail to the Eastern Caribbean, followed by a Western Caribbean itinerary in February 2014. While Miami's Ultimate Ship™, Norwegian Getaway, will make her inaugural voyage in February 2014 with year-round sailings to the Eastern Caribbean. Whichever innovative ship you choose, your holiday will be one for the record books. Get ready to Cruise Like a Norwegian®.
7-Day Eastern Caribbean
About this Itinerary
- Discover Simpson Bay Lagoon in St. Maarten, the largest lagoon in the Caribbean and home to some of the most luxurious yachts in the world.
- Toss your schedules to the breeze in St. Thomas by basking in the warm tropical sun on Magens Bay or make it an adventure by exploring the underground waterfalls.
- Explore the aquariums, waterpark, beaches, restaurants and casinos of the world famous Atlantis Resort in Nassau.
- Say "hello" to year-round summer, wraparound beaches and water in every shade of blue.
7-Day Western Caribbean
About this Itinerary
- The western Caribbean in a mix of ancient civilizations, brazen buccaneering and colonial conquest- all wrapped up in a tropical package.
- In Jamaica, Dunn's River Falls invites brave climbers to conquer its giant limestone staircase covered in rushing waters.
- Visit Costa Maya and explore mysterious pre-Colombian Mayan ruins.
- It's easy to capture the spirit of Cozumel when swimming with dolphins or while visiting an authentic Tequila factory.
About the Ships
- Cruise out of Miami year-round into an escape as exciting as the city that inspired it.
- Discover three captivating, wide-open decks of daytime and nighttime entertainment where unique indoor spaces flow seamlessly outdoor like never before.
- Feast your eyes on up to 26 dining options, including the French flavours of Le Bistro and the elegant seafood at Ocean Blue by Geoffry Zakarian.
- You've never seen entertainment like this on water. Cheer like a Delta Nu at seven-time Tony® Award-nominated Legally Blonde.
- Miami's ultimate ship offers Spice H2O, an adults-only retreat that's a beach club by day and a chic lounge at night.
- With over 20 dining options, Norwegian Epic offers up an exceptional culinary tour of the world.
- All the ship's a stage, Frommer's voted it as the "Best Entertainment Ship," from Cirque Dreams® and Dinner to a colourful evening with Blue Man Group we guarantee you haven't seen this before.
- At our Aqua Park and Sports Complex, make a splash in the largest bowl slide on water, or challenge yourself on the 33-foot rappelling wall.
- Groove with nightlife as hot as the islands, like the dueling pianos show at Howl at the Moon and Slam Allen's blues guitar at Fat Cats. Then chill out in the Svedka and Inniskillin Ice Bar.