Duração: 3 h
Discover the panoramic beauty and must-see highlights of Seattle in just a few hours, leaving time to explore the destinations you find most intriguing later on your own. Your introduction to the city will begin with a photo stop at the Space Needle, an icon since being built for the 1962 World’s Fair. You will also see CenturyLink Field, the sports stadium for Seattle’s professional football and soccer teams, and Pioneer Square, the city’s oldest neighborhood. The term “skid row” was coined in this now-elegant district, a reference to the logged trees that were once slid down greased skids to the sawmill. There will be plenty more to explore in Pike Place Market, the city’s oldest and largest farmers market. Don’t miss the “flying fish,” a spectacle in which the fishmongers toss even large fish to each other to save steps and entertain the onlookers. The original Starbucks is also in the market.
• See Seattle’s highlights in just a few hours, leaving you with a great overview of the city.
• Pause for photos at the Space Needle and pass by Seattle’s modern sports stadium.
• Gain a historical perspective at Pioneer Square and the city’s oldest farmers market.
- Adultos a partir de: R$ 399,84
- Crianças a partir de: R$ 283,95