Back To Top
If I recently recovered from COVID-19, do I need to get tested prior to embarkation?
- Individuals that test positive within 90 days of their scheduled embarkation date are exempted from the pre-arrival testing.
- They must have one of the below acceptable forms of COVID-19 Recovery (dated no less than 10 days and no more than 90 days (US) & 180 days (EU) before the date of embarkation) available during check-in.
- For European Citizens, this would include an EU Green Pass or comparable certificate.
- For all others unable to present an EU Green Pass (i.e., US Citizens) a doctor’s note, plus a laboratory-confirmed PCR test result with the proper information (i.e., Name, Date, Date of Birth, Positive Result, etc.)
- COVID-19 Recovery must be dated no less than 10 days and no more than 90 days (US embarkation) & 180 days (EU embarkation), documentation must be available during check-in.
- Bermuda government does not allow certificate of recovery in lieu of negative test result.