Als erfahrener Kreuzfahrtgast habe ich bereits in jeder Art von Kabine Urlaub gemacht. Mein absoluter Favorit ist jedoch eindeutig die Balkonkabine. Why should you cruise in a Balcony Stateroom? Es ist eines der besten Angebote auf dem Schiff, da Sie eine wundervolle Aussicht in der Privatsphäre Ihres eigenen Balkons genießen können, ohne die höheren Preise für eine Suite bezahlen zu müssen!
Benefits of Cruising in a Balcony Stateroom
Where do I start? There are so many benefits of cruising in a Balcony Stateroom, such as:
• the large floor-to-ceiling windows add so much light and brightness that the stateroom seems so much larger overall!
• the outdoor balcony is basically an extension of your stateroom living area, so you’re getting extra living space making a balcony stateroom an even better value
• imagine being able to wake up and step onto your balcony to see the new destination you’ve arrived at, all while still wearing your pajamas!
• if your significant other wants to sleep in, you can order room service and enjoy your breakfast on the balcony without disturbing your partner
• your own private balcony is a perfect place to watch the sunset or the glaciers, to enjoy a cute little umbrella drink or to simply soak up the warm sunshine
• if you’re prone to seasickness, a Balcony Stateroom will allow you to step outside and watch the horizon, which helps to maintain your equilibrium
• a Balcony Stateroom may also be a good choice for those travelers who like their privacy or want to stay away from the crowds
• did you know that fresh saltwater air may be beneficial to your health? Check out the details at: 6 Reasons Why You Should Take a Cruise!
How Big is a Balcony Stateroom?
A Balcony Stateroom provides extra room, spectacular views and privacy, all at the best price possible. For your reference: a Studio cabin comes in at 100-square-feet in size; an Inside cabin is 142-square-feet; and an Oceanview is 161-square-feet. Balcony Staterooms start at 205-square feet and come will all the standard amenities including room service.
Room for the Whole Family
Whether you choose to cruise in a Balcony Stateroom or in a Family Balcony offering 216-square-feet, there will plenty of space for the whole family to move around and relax. With room for 4, balcony staterooms offer a spacious sitting area and a flat-screen TV, along with a minifridge, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Choosing Your Balcony Stateroom
Due to the design of the ship, most Balcony Staterooms are located on higher decks. Cabins situated fore and aft are more likely to feel the sensation of movement as you sail, so if seasickness is a concern, try to stick to the middle of the ship. Popular Aft Staterooms on the back of the ship provide dramatic water views, while Spa Balcony Staterooms come with easy access to the fitness center and Mandara Spa, as well as free access to the Thermal Spa Suites (available on select ships).