NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including DC, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of NCL Corporation Ltd. (“NCL” or “Sponsor”), and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Promotion. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. ENTRY: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 20 , 2015 and ends December 31, 2015 ("Promotional Period"). Go to NCL’s Guy Harvey webpage, www.ncl.com/guyharvey, click on the enter link to submit your entry. Limit one entry per person.
3. PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded by random drawing. One Norwegian Escape 7 day sailing for two in a Balcony stateroom. All taxes and expenses associated with receipt and acceptance of a prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Approximate retail value of prize is $3,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. Sponsor’s determinations regarding the awarding of prizes is final. No prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are non-transferable. Ships’ Registry: Bahamas and United States of America. Cruise must be booked and sailing must be completed by no later than one year after prize award. Available sailings to be determined, and will be provided to winner via a list accompanying a cruise winner certificate. Reservations and sailing are subject to cruise certificate terms and conditions, availability and blackout dates are the decisions of NCL. All taxes, airport fees, customs fees or other surcharges are the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize excludes government taxes and fees, port fees, gratuities, service charges, fuel surcharges, NCFs, shore excursions and other personal expenditures. If the actual value of grand prize is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded. Winner and winner’s travel companion must travel together on dates specified by NCL, or may forfeit prize. NCL in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable.
4. PRIZE WINNER: The prize does not include any air transportation, ground transportation, nor any items or services of a personal nature for which an extra charge or fee applies (including, but not limited to, gratuities, on-property restaurant charges, retail store or spa charges; any such expenses incurred are solely the responsibility of the winner and/or winner’s guest. No individual (including the winner or guest) under 21 will be booked unless accompanied by an adult 21 years or older, except for married couples under 21 years old. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity within seven (7) days of first attempted delivery. Noncompliance within time period or return of any reward notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by Sponsor for purposes of advertising, editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner represents that they have complied with all rules of this Promotion and agree to release Sponsor, prize supplier, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, crew members, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of prize or participation in any prize or related activities. Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, the Sponsor will send a Form 1099 to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to the Sponsor of the winner’s social security number.
5. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, the prize may be awarded by random drawing from amongst eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or programme malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. Caution: any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorised account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. DISPUTES/ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Entrants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Florida, in the City of Miami, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event lawyers' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
7. RULES/WINNER INFORMATION: For winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope to be received within 30 days of the end date to NCL Guy Harvey sweepstakes, Attn: Marketing, "Rules/Winners List Request," 7665 Corporate Centre Drive, Miami, FL 33126.
8. SPONSER: The sponsor of this Promotion is NCL Corporation Ltd., 7665 Corporate Centre Drive, Miami, FL 33126.