Our most picturesque tour of Denali and the Alaska wilderness featuring rarely seen vistas, spectacular mountain passes and glaciers galore. This tour offers abundant marine wildlife viewing opportunities during the day boat cruise across Prince William Sound.
Unique to this tour:
- Deluxe Dome Railcar from Talkeetna to Denali
- Explore Denali with a 7-hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher's kennel for a private tour
- Gold panning at historic Gold Dredge #8
- Riverboat cruise and city tour of Fairbanks including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Prince William Sound boat cruise
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- So much more...
Special Benefits To Norwegian Cruisetours:
- All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides
- 12- and 14-day Cruisetours include a visit with an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher
- Guaranteed animal sightings
- All tours feature travel on the rails of Alaska Railroad