Granada (Málaga), Spanien
Dauer 8 1/2 Stunden
Visit an eco-friendly farm and mill that produce organic olive oil in a way that protects the environment and improves the land’s biodiversity. While walking through the olive groves with the owners of Molino del Hortelano, you will gain an understanding of the agricultural practices that set their farm apart from many others in Andalusia. The benefits include less soil erosion, improved fire protection and greater biodiversity. The owners are committed to their traditional method of farming, even though it may yield fewer olives than conventional farming. While enjoying a typical miller's breakfast, you will taste the difference in the extra-virgin olive oil that the farm produces. For a glimpse into other aspects of Andalusian life, you will explore Antequera, a town whose architecture bears Roman, Moorish, and Spanish influences. Known as the Florence of Andalusia, it has an abundance of churches, the most well-known being the Church of El Carmen, which features a Mudéjar coffered ceiling.
• Tour a farm and mill that produce organic olive oil in an eco-friendly manner.
• Enjoy a typical Andalusian miller’s breakfast, which includes extra-virgin olive oil.
• Spend free time exploring Antequera, a town known as the Florence of Andalusia.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Erwachsene ab: € 121,40 EUR
- Kinder ab: € 121,40 EUR