Display Lead Generation Banner Sweepstakes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including DC. Employees of NCL (Bahamas) Ltd. ("NCL"), NCL America Inc. (together with NCL the "Sponsor") and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
2. ENTRY: This promotion begins at 6:00 am ET on 8/23/2012 and ends at Midnight ET on 11/30/2012 (the "Promotion Period"). You will receive one entry by signing up for Norwegian Cruise Line's Inside Scoop within the promotion period. Limit one entry per person. Limit one prize per person and per household.
(a) One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize is a cruise certificate good for choice of one Norwegian Cruise Line 7-day cruise for two (2) in an oceanview stateroom. Cruise must be booked and sailing must be completed by the date listed on the cruise certificate. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Available sailings to be determined, and will be provided to winners via a list accompanying a cruise winner certificate. Reservations and sailing are subject to cruise certificate terms and conditions, availability and blackout dates are the decisions of Sponsor. All taxes, airport fees, customs fees or other surcharges are the responsibility of the traveller. Prize excludes air travel, government taxes and fees, port fees, gratuities, service charges, fuel surcharges, NCFs, shore excursions and other personal expenditures. All other expenses not specified herein with respect to the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Approximate retail value of prize is $4,000. If actual value is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded. ARV is based on average of pricing currently available. The prize must be fully redeemed, meaning travel must be completed by date on certificate, or winner will forfeit prize. Winners must travel on dates specified by Sponsors, or may forfeit prize.
(b) The prize winners will be notified by e-mail or phone (eligibility is subject to verification) by 12/15/2012. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner after reasonable effort, or failure of potential winner to respond within three days of first attempted notification, will result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner.
(c) This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) and all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. Sponsor's determinations regarding the awarding of prizes is final. No prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
(d) Ships' Registry: Bahamas.
4. PRIZE WINNERS:
(a) A winner's travel companion must be 18 years of age or older, or if the companion is a minor, the winner must be such minor's parent or legal guardian. Winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable.
(b) Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner's name and/or likeness by Sponsor for purposes of advertising, editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
(c) By accepting prize, winners represent that they have complied with all rules of this promotion and agree to release Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, crew members, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of prize or participation in any prize or related activities. Winners further acknowledge that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
(d) By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, the Sponsor will send a Form 1099 to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to the Sponsor of the winner's social security number. The winner remains solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in your state of residence.
5. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, the prize may be awarded by random drawing from amongst eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or programme malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorised account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. WINNER INFORMATION: For winner information send a self-addressed envelope by 12/31/2012 to 7665 Corporate Centre Drive, Miami, FL 33126. Attention: Kyra Wilson
7. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this promotion is NCL (Bahamas) Ltd. and NCL America Inc., 7665 Corporate Centre Drive, Miami, FL 33126.