TRAVEL PARTNER SURVEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
This promotion is open to survey respondents who are 18 years or older. Employees of NCL (Bahamas) Ltd. ("NCL"), NCL America Inc. (together with NCL the Sponsor) and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion. This promotion is valid only in the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec). This promotion is void where prohibited by law
This promotion begins at 12:01 A.M. ET on September 14, 2012 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on October 14, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). You will receive one entry when completing the online survey provided by NCL. Winners are selected by random drawing
- One Grand Prize: The winner will receive one cruise certificate, good for a Norwegian Cruise Line 7-day Caribbean cruise for two (2) in a balcony stateroom. Available sailings to be determined subject to terms and conditions of cruise certificate. Reservations and sailing are subject to all cruise certificate terms and conditions, subject to availability and blackout dates, and the decisions of Sponsor. All taxes, airport fees, customs fees or other surcharges are the responsibility of the traveller. Prize excludes government taxes and fees, port fees, gratuities, service charges, NCFs, shore excursions and other personal expenditures. All other expenses not specified herein with respect to the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Approximate retail value of prize is $1,000 based on double occupancy. If actual value is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded. ARV is based on average of pricing currently available. The cruise prize will be awarded via certificate which will be mailed to the winners on or about October 31, 2012. Prize must be fully redeemed, meaning reservation, booking and travel must be completed, by October 31, 2013, otherwise winners will forfeit prize.
- The prize winners will be notified by e-mail or phone (eligibility is subject to verification). Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner after reasonable effort, or failure of potential winner to respond within three days of first attempted notification, will result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) and all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. Sponsor's determinations regarding the awarding of prizes is final. No prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- Ships' Registry: Bahamas and the United States of America.
- PRIZE WINNER:
- Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity within seven (7) days of first attempted delivery of same. Guests of winner of prize will also be required to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to travel, but no later than 90 days prior to such date. Noncompliance within time period or return of any reward notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Upon verification of eligibility and timely receipt of a signed Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity, prize winners will be notified by mail regarding the details of their prize.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner's name and/or likeness by Sponsor for purposes of advertising, editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of being awarded the prize.
- By accepting prize, winner represents that he/she has complied with all rules of this promotion and agrees to release Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, crew members, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of prize or participation in any prize or related activities. Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, the prize will be awarded by random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or programme malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address
- RULES/WINNER INFORMATION:
For winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope by October 31, 2012 to Bovitz Inc. Attn: Travel Partner Survey, "Rules/Winners List Request," 16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 820, Encino, CA 91436 .
The sponsors of this promotion are NCL (Bahamas) Ltd. and NCL America, 7665 Corporate Center Drive, Miami, FL 33126.