From sun-kissed beaches to Hollywood socialites, Los Angeles is a city unlike any other. Shop on Rodeo Drive or take a photo of the iconic Hollywood sign before hopping over to Cabo San Lucas where you'll take in sights like the famed Arch of Cabo San Lucas and walk along its rugged coastline. If you're the active type, Ensenada is a treasure trove of activities. Horseback riding, kayaking, surfing, sport fishing await you.
5-Day Baja Beach Break from Los Angeles
|Sun||Los Angeles, California (EMBARK)||---||3:00 pm|
|Tue||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo's signature landmark is El Arco ("The Arch"), a rock formation at the tip of "Land's End." The jewel of the Baja Peninsula is famous for its world-class sportfishing, as well as its high-end resorts and exclusive gated communities that line an area simply called "the Corridor."
|Thu||Ensenada, Mexico||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
Just 90-miles south of San Diego, you'll enjoy Ensenada's warm climate and friendly atmosphere. Visit La Bufadora, a unique blowhole, then shop at local wineries. Try your luck at the Riveriera del Pacifico resort and casino built in the '30s.
|Fri||Los Angeles, California (DISEMBARK)||7:00 am||---|
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- Click here for a list of tender ports.