Enjoy five days of fun in the sun as you cruise the Mexican Riviera aboard one of our newest ships, Norwegian Bliss. Marvel at El Arco, the dramatic rock formation that is Cabo San Lucas's signature landmark and a popular gathering spot for sea lions. Take a tour of Baja California's oldest winery in Ensenada and stop at the market to pick up some local crafts. Then it's back to Los Angeles, where mammoths roam the La Brea Tar Pits and celebrities stroll Rodeo Drive.
5-Day Mexico from Los Angeles
|Sun||Los Angeles, California (EMBARK)||---||3:00 pm|
|Tue||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||10:00 am||8:00 pm|
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo's signature landmark is El Arco ("The Arch"), a rock formation at the tip of "Land's End." The jewel of the Baja Peninsula is famous for its world-class sportfishing, as well as its high-end resorts and exclusive gated communities that line an area simply called "the Corridor."
|Thu||Ensenada, Mexico||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
Just 90-miles south of San Diego, you'll enjoy Ensenada's warm climate and friendly atmosphere. Visit La Bufadora, a unique blowhole, then shop at local wineries. Try your luck at the Riveriera del Pacifico resort and casino built in the '30s.
|Fri||Los Angeles, California (DISEMBARK)||7:00 am||---|
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- Click here for a list of tender ports.