Orlando & Beaches (Port Canaveral)
Duration 5 hrs
Take the controls of an authentic FV433 Abbot tank and drive through a rugged rural landscape for an adrenaline-pumping experience like no other. To prepare for this once-in-a-lifetime, military-like adventure, you will be briefed on how to operate the Abbot armored fighting vehicle and learn about its history over the 30 years that the British Army used it. An Armed Personnel Carrier will then transport you to the tank course, where the real fun will begin. There, you will navigate over steep hills, around hairpin turns and through a mud hole so long and deep that anything but a tank would get stuck. While at the controls, you will get a feel for the sheer power of the tank and its ability to lay waste to just about anything in its path. An Abbot tank weighs about 17 tons and is pretty much unstoppable even in the harshest conditions. What a thrill to actually drive one through the wilds.
• Drive an Abbot tank through challenging terrain that will get your adrenaline pumping.
• Negotiate the forested course’s steep hills, hairpin turns and lengthy mud hole.
• Get a real sense of the tank’s power and ability to level anything in its way.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear close-toed flat comfortable walking shoes (required).
- Adult from: €340,42 EUR
- Child from: €340,42 EUR