Saint- Martin Nature Reserve & Beach Break
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Duration 4 hrs
Join the effort to keep Saint-Martin Nature Reserve ecologically sound and reward yourself by relaxing on an idyllic stretch of beach nearby. During this hands-on experience at the reserve, you can participate in a variety of activities that may include regulating invasive species, planting mangroves and counting birds. As you will see firsthand, the reserve is well worth keeping in its natural state. Although protected, the abundant marine and terrestrial species still face environmental challenges that you will help neutralize. It is a never-ending process to which Saint-Martin is wholly committed. Following your volunteer efforts, you will enjoy the setting of a pristine beach, Orient Beach, an area known as the Saint-Tropez of the Caribbean. Feel free to spend the time there however you please, which could be doing nothing more ambitious than lying in the sun without a care in the world. The waters are typically bright turquoise and calm, so be sure to take a refreshing swim in the sea.
• Participate in a volunteer activity to help keep Saint-Martin Nature Reserve pristine.
• Enjoy the natural setting of the reserve, which extends beyond the land and into the sea.
• Relax on nearby Orient Beach, a gorgeous setting on the island’s northeastern shore.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adult from: €121,97 EUR
- Child from: €112,52 EUR