Duration 4 1/2 hrs
Sail a sleek catamaran through the enchanting waters between Corfu and the mainland, stopping on occasion to swim and snorkel, while taking in the spectacular scenery. Once you settle into the 42-foot catamaran, the Mediterranean, you will sail past Corfu’s imposing 15th-century Venetian-built fortress and defensive sea walls before anchoring off the luxurious Mon Repos Palace hotel. The water should be immensely refreshing, crystal-clear and teeming with all sorts of colorful marine life. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity for a similar experience by swimming and snorkeling off teeny Mouse Island. According to legend, Ulysses shipwrecked here and Poseidon turned his ship into the island. The captain will also anchor off heavily wooded Vidos Island, which has the added attraction of being a wildlife sanctuary. While enjoying a buffet lunch of classic Greek dishes on deck, you might watch for birds such as pheasants and even wild goats along the beach-blessed shoreline.
- Cruise the waters off Corfu in 42-foot catamaran with a sun deck and shaded areas.
- Anchor at three different locations to swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear sea.
- Admire the gorgeous scenery, while hearing about Corfu’s history and mythology.
- Dress in weather-appropriate clothing, including a swimsuit.
- Bring a towel, hat and sunscreen.
- Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adult from: €181,31 EUR
- Child from: €181,31 EUR