What costs are included in the future cruise credit (FCC)?
The following will be applied to the FCC:
- Cruise fare and taxes
- Including any winning Upgrade Advantage payments.
- Flight arrangements booked through Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Hotel and CruiseTour packages purchased through Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Shore Excursions booked and pre-paid through Norwegian Cruise Line
- Prepaid service charges
- Beverage or Dining gratuities (if part of FAS Promotion selection)
- Essentials, Booksafe Standard or Platinum Travel Protection, if purchased.
Booksafe Travel Protection will be issued as a separate additional FCC worth the value of the travel protection plan paid. This insurance FCC will be valid for one year from date of issuance and only applicable towards insurance for all published sailings through Dec 31, 2022?