Costa Maya, Messico
Durata 5 ore
Spend hours relaxing however you please at the Beach Escape Beach Club in nearby Mahahual. After a brief orientation to help you maximize the experience, you will be free to enjoy the club’s amenities, which are considerable and all offered for your enjoyment. You might stretch out on a lounge chair and bask in the sun, take a refreshing swim in the sea and gather around the thatched-roof poolside bar, which will be open for unlimited drinks the entire time. One end of the Beach Escape is typically busier and more party-oriented, while the other end by the pier is quieter, allowing you to easily find an ideal spot to make the most of your free time. If you wish to explore offshore, kayaks are available. The beach club is located right on the boardwalk at Fisherman’s Village, a great place for people-watching and dining on your own as there are plenty of restaurants.
• Spend hours of free time doing whatever you please at the Beach Escape Beach Club.
• Enjoy the festive atmosphere around the poolside bar or relax at the quieter other end.
• Swim in the sea and freshwater pool, use the included kayaks and enjoy unlimited drinks.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adult from: €60,69 EUR
- Child from: €51,89 EUR