2022 Summer Cruises: Sail to Alaska, Hawaii, The Caribbean, and More
It's not too early to start planning your next summer vacation. Do you have a destination in mind yet? Why not consider a 2022 summer cruise vacation with Norwegian Cruise Line. You could walk on a glacier in Alaska, relax on Norwegian's private island, Great Stirrup Cay, in the Bahamas, visit Roman ruins in Italy, go island hopping in Hawaii, and more. If you're considering a summer vacation in 2022, now is the time to book.
Let us help you get your summer cruise vacation planning started. Here's a look at some of the exciting destinations you can visit on a 2022 summer cruise with Norwegian.
Pronto per iniziare a pianificare? Explore all 2022 summer cruises.
2022 Summer Cruises to The Bahamas
If it's beautiful white-sand beaches and sunny days you're in search of, consider a Bahamas cruise for you and that special someone.
Cruises to the Bahamas are great as Norwegian offers short weekend escapes if you don't have a lot of time for a summer vacation. Enjoy Great Stirrup Cay, which is reserved for Norwegian Cruise Line guests only. You can relax on the pristine beaches, go kayaking, rent a WaveRunner, do some snorkeling, and so much more. If you want the ultimate in relaxation, rent a private cabana or luxury villa for the day. Depending on the cruise you choose, you might also stop at Grand Bahama Island, where you have a chance to swim with the iconic Bahamian pigs.
2022 Summer Cruises to Alaska
Norwegian offers a large selection of cruises to Alaska in 2022. Depending on the amount of time you have available, you can escape for a quick five-day Alaska cruise or experience an Alaska Cruisetour, which combines a week-long cruise vacation with several days on land before or after your cruise.
Depending on the sailing you choose, you could visit one or more of these Alaska cruise ports:
- Sitka: Enjoy ample wildlife spotting opportunities in Sitka, where you might see whales, deer, brown bears, various birds, and sea otters.
- Hubbard Glacier: Cruise along Hubbard Glacier, the largest glacier in North America.
- Skagway: Skagway was once home to around 20,000 gold seekers during the height of the gold rush. Come experience what Skagway was like in its prime.
- Glacier Bay: Glacier Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll cruise to Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, which consists of 3.3 million acres of nature.
- Icy Strait Point: If you're looking for remote and natural, Icy Strait Point is where to be. Here, the wildlife outnumbers humans.
- Ketchikan: Your best chance at seeing a bald eagle with your own eyes will likely happen here. Ketchikan's name in Tlinglit Indian is KachKhanna, which means "spread wings of eagle."
7-Day Alaska Cruise: Dawes Glacier, Juneau & Ketchikan
Crociera 7 giorni Caraibi: Harvest Caye, Cozumel e Roatán
7-Day Mediterranean Cruise: Italy, France & Spain
2022 Summer Cruises to The Caribbean
Another option for your summer vacation is a Caribbean cruise. If you're unsure whether you want to explore The Caribbean or the Bahamas, why not cruise to ports of call in both areas? Choose a cruise that visits Cozumel in Mexico plus Great Stirrup Cay. Choose a Western Caribbean itinerary that includes Mexico, Norwegian's exclusive destination Harvest Caye in Belize, and beautiful Roatan, Honduras. Explore Mayan sites, snorkel the world's second-largest barrier reef system, learn how Maya chocolate is made, go zip lining, and more.
Potential things to do on other cruises include swimming with stingrays in Grand Cayman, diving or snorkeling a shipwreck in the Virgin Islands, and visiting a 16th-century fort in the Dominican Republic.
2022 Summer Cruises to Europe
Your all-inclusive Italian cruise vacation gives you the chance to experience Italy's rich history, delectable cuisine, amazing art, and incredible architecture. Take a gondola ride in Venice; walk in the footsteps of gladiators at the iconic Colosseum in Rome, or get your taste-buds tingling with a savory slice of pizza in Naples.
- Tallinn, Estonia: You'll find a blend of medieval and modern in Estonia's capital city, including a 15th-century apothecary shop.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam is renowned for its charming Dutch architecture and seemingly endless canals. The city is also home to multiple world-class museums and important historical sites, such as the Anne Frank House.
- Isafjordur, Iceland: Isafjordur is the largest town in the remote Westfjords region of Iceland. You'll find plenty of outdoor adventure here, both in the water and on land.
- Nuuk, Greenland: Nuuk is Greenland's capital and is home to fewer than 18,000 people. While the city was founded in the 1700s, evidence shows the area has been inhabited since 2200 B.C.
Summertime is also a great time to cruise the Mediterranean. Norwegian offers multiple itineraries to popular destinations in the Mediterranean, including the Greek Isles, Italy, Croatia, and Montenegro.
2022 Summer Cruises to Hawaii
Norwegian offers the only cruise that sails to four Hawaiian islands in seven days all year long. Our Hawaii cruise has been voted the best Hawaii itinerary for 15 years by Porthole Cruise Magazine. When you book a Hawaii cruise on Norwegian, you'll start in Honolulu and sail to Kahului in Maui, Hilo and Kona on the big island of Hawaii, and Nawiliwili in Kauai before returning to Honolulu.
On Maui, explore the renowned town of Lahaina, check out the beautiful beaches, or play a round of golf at one of the world's most stunning golf courses. Check out Kilauea, an active volcano, when you dock in Hilo. Kona is ideal for water sports, including kayaking, diving, deep-sea fishing, and surfing. When you reach Kauai, hike the rainforests of Haena or the dramatic mountains of Kokee.
Still wondering which 2022 summer cruise is right for you? While you're narrowing down the options, be sure to sign up for emails to stay up to date on Norwegian's cruise deals.
Where are you cruising this summer? Raccontacelo nei commenti!