Daydreaming about your first cruise or thinking of returning to sea for another unforgettable holiday with Norwegian? With CruiseFirst, our NEW future cruise certificates, your money instantly doubles bringing you twice as close to making your destination daydreams a reality.
Pay $150 USD today for $300 USD off any 6+ day cruise you choose to book when you're ready.
And with 3 years to choose a cruise and apply your future cruise certificate, you'll have plenty of time to plan the perfect holiday. So whether it's whale watching in Alaska, soaking up the Caribbean sun or diving into the Mediterranean - enjoy a sea of savings on a future cruise to iconic destinations all over the world.
PURCHASE A CRUISEFIRST CERTIFICATE
Act now to secure a
certificate valid for
off any 6+ day cruise you book today or in the future. Limit of 10 certificates per person.
You will be asked to log in or create an account before starting your purchase.
USE A CERTIFICATE TO BOOK TODAY (OR LATER)
- Select a 6+ day cruise and begin your booking.
- On Step 2: Guest Information, log in to the NCL account your CruiseFirst certificate was added to.
- When you get to the payment page, look for "My Coupons & Credits" below your payment options and select your CruiseFirst certificate.
- CruiseFirst certificates are valid for new reservations ONLY that book and sail within 3 years of original certificate purchase date. Voyage date must be more than 120 days from original purchase date. Not applicable towards cancelled / rebooked reservations. If a guest with an existing reservation cancels and rebooks the same ship and sail date with a CruiseFirst certificate, the additional value of the CruiseFirst certificate will be removed.
- CruiseFirst certificates expire 3 years after purchase date and become null and void at expiration. Limit one CruiseFirst certificate that may be used per reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject to availability. CruiseFirst certificates are not combinable with CruiseNext, chartered sailings, barter cruises, employee discounts, friends and family pricing, Sailaway (categories: IX, OX, BX, MX), interline and travel agent rates.
- CruiseFirst $300 Offer - For USD, CAD, AUD, and NZD pay $150 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at $300 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes account. For MXN Pesos, pay MXN 3,000 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at MXN 6,000 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes account.
- Your CruiseFirst certificate(s) may be redeemed as a deposit or as a payment towards your new reservation's grand total with a sail date greater than 120 days from purchase date. New reservations must be in the same currency as your CruiseFirst certificate. Reservation currencies vary by market and certificates are not eligible to be exchanged to another currency.
- CruiseFirst certificates are NON-REFUNDABLE, have no cash value, and are not redeemable or exchangeable with Norwegian Cruise Line for cash.
- CruiseFirst certificates are transferable to another guest at no charge. CruiseFirst certificates remain subject to all CruiseFirst certificate terms and conditions after transfer. Original CruiseFirst certificate owner forfeits all rights of ownership once transfer has been completed.
- CruiseFirst certificates are charged in either USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, or MXN Pesos. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or receive a transferred CruiseFirst certificate. Credit card payments accepted only and only one credit card per transaction is permitted. A maximum of ten (10) CruiseFirst certificates may be purchased per person. CruiseFirst certificates can only be applied in full and cannot be divided as payment for multiple reservations.
- CruiseFirst certificates are only valid for sailings of six (6) days or longer.
- CruiseFirst certificates satisfy full deposit requirement for stateroom categories up to and including Club Balcony Suite or can be applied as partial payment towards higher categories.