CRUISES TO HARVEST CAYE, BELIZE
Harvest Caye in Southern Belize is the Caribbean's premier island destination. Immerse yourself in natural beauty and culture on a 75-acre oasis featuring an expansive pool with a swim-up bar, salt-water lagoon for water sports, exclusive 7-acre beach and exciting shore excursions ranging from zip lining across the island to snorkelling the world's second largest barrier reef.
Learn AboutHarvest Caye, Belize
- Expansive pool area with swim-up pool bar, cascading waterfall and private canopy cabanas available for rent.
- Luxurious beachside cabanas that accommodate up to 6 guests and feature concierge food and beverage service, lounge chairs, private bathrooms and air conditioning, with access to golf carts for easy transportation around the island.
- The Flighthouse, a thrilling 136-foot high venue for aerial activities featuring 3,000 feet of postcode lining across the island, quick jumps and an observation deck with mainland views.
- Salt water lagoon for watersports such as kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and electric float boats.
- Large marina with food and bar area, offering guests a variety of exciting shore excursions.
- Expansive shopping village featuring popular name-brand retailers as well as local Belizean crafts.
Learn From Our GuestsCRUISE STORIES
"Spent the day at Harvest Caye and it was so relaxing. No fighting port crowds and best of all no tendering. The detail to incorporate wildlife with the natural beauty of the Caribbean was breathtaking..."
Browse hundreds of questions answered by real cruisers, read the latest ship and destination reviews, or post a question of your own.
What YouNEED TO KNOW
Port Name & Location
Harvest Caye Port
Ship will DOCK at this port
CST (Central Standard Time)
UTC/GMT -6 hours
The local language is English
Currency & Shopping
Belizean Dollar (BZD)
U.S. Dollar widely accepted by shops and taxis.