Norwegian Cruise Line’s CruiseNext Deposit
Terms & Conditions
1. When you purchase a CruiseNext Deposit (CND), your shipboard account will be charged in USD and you will receive an instant shipboard credit (listed on your final bill as Non-Refundable Onboard Credit) towards your current cruise. Once the cruise has concluded, the CND will be converted into the currency of your current reservation and your CND(s) will be added to your Norwegian Cruise Line guest record (Latitudes Rewards account). Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase. To change the currency of a CND; simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Latitudes Rewards number and request the currency for your new reservation.
2. You must be 21 years of age or older to both charge a CND to your shipboard account and to use on a reservation.
3. A maximum of eight (8) CND(s) may be purchased per person.
4. CND(s) are refundable only within 30 days of purchase, in the amount paid minus the amount of the instant shipboard credit (listed as Non-Refundable Onboard Credit) received. A CND can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CND(s) are transferable to another guest at no charge. Once transferred, new CND owner is subject to all CND terms and conditions. Original CND owner forfeits rights of ownership once transfer has been completed.
5. CruiseNext Deposits ($250 USD each) and CruiseNext Haven Deposits ($500 USD each) are valid for sailings of 6 days or longer. CruiseNext Lite Deposits ($100 each) are valid for sailings 5 days or less and are only available for purchase on select vessels. CruiseNext Haven Deposits act as the full deposit for all staterooms onboard qualified sailings. CruiseNext and CruiseNext Lite act as full deposit for rooms up to a MiniSuite or can be applied as partial deposit payment towards higher categories.
6. Limit of one (1) CND may be used per stateroom. You may apply two (2) CNDs to one (1) stateroom only when booking a cruise that qualifies for the DoubleUp! promotion. DoubleUp! promotion eligibility is based on redemption date and not on CND purchase date. DoubleUp! promotions may be subject to change and are subject to availablitly. Visit www.ncl.com/cruisenext for offer details when you are ready to book your next cruise.
7. All CNDs (including Haven and Lite options) are valid for new reservations that book and sail within 4 years from purchase date. CNDs become null and void after expiration. Failure to redeem and sail within 4 years will result in forfeiture of your CND(s). Not applicable towards existing reservations.
8. You must ask Norwegian Cruise Line or your Travel Professional to apply your CND(s) towards your new reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject to availability. CNDs cannot be combined with chartered cruises, barter cruises, employee, friends and family, interline or travel partner rates, Bingo Winners, or Diamonds Resort International bookings.
9. To cancel a reservation made with a CND, submit your request in accordance with Norwegian Cruise Line cancellation policies and procedures. The CND will be refunded back to the guest Latitudes Rewards account minus any cancellation fees, and will retain its original expiration date. Once a CND is applied to a reservation, it is subject to the same cancellation policy, rules and regulations as any other deposit which can be found on your reservation confirmation.
10. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you must comply with the Norwegian Cruise Line, the Norwegian Cruise Line (Bahamas) Ltd. d/b/a NCLH and/or NCL America Inc.’s (together “NCL”) Terms and Conditions of the Cruise Brochure and Passenger Ticket Contract.
CruiseNext DoubleUp! Offer
Booking Window: August 01, 2019 – September 30, 2020 11:59pm EST
Offer Details: Book ANY category stateroom and apply TWO Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.
Terms and Conditions
Offers are applicable to NEW reservations only.
Offer is based on priced category.
CruiseNext Lite, CruiseNext and CruiseNext Haven are valid on any sailing length.
The standard CruiseNext terms and conditions apply which will cover the category restrictions that are in place.
Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase.
Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on-board service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
Applicable to all offices.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65.00 USD per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 USD per passenger per day. Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships' registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2020 NCL Corporation Ltd