Budweiser – Norwegian Cruise Line World Cup Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including DC, who are 21 years of age or older, at time of entry. Entrants must have a valid passport/international travel documents, or be willing to obtain such documents at entrant’s own expense if the entrant should be chosen as the Grand Prize winner. Employees of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (“Sponsor”), NCL (Bahamas) Ltd., and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on March 15, 2018 and ends on May 31, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter:
a. On board any of the Norwegian Cruise Line ships offering the promotion, when you purchase a bottle of FIFA Special Edition Budweiser Aluminum during the Promotion Period, you will receive one raffle card. Raffle cards will be distributed whilst supplies last. Simply complete the raffle card with personal information and hand back to Norwegian staff. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected certificate codes.
b. You may also enter by hand printing your first and surname, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, and e-post address on a stamped 3x5 card, and mailed to Norwegian World Cup Competition Entry c/o IMI Agency, 1196 Buckhead Crossing, Woodstock, GA postmarked by March 31, 2018 to be received by June 7, 2018. Norwegian will enter all post in cards into the prize drawing pool. The Sponsor will not contact post-in entries. Each properly completed request will receive one entry into the drawing. Each request must be mailed individually. No photocopies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of cards will be permitted. No metered post will be accepted. There is a limit of one prize per person and per household. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
All raffle cards become the property of the Sponsor on receipt and will not be returned.
4. VERIFICATION: Raffle cards will be void if they are found to be mutilated, illegible, altered, counterfeit, tampered with, if they fail at any validation test, or if they are obtained through unauthorised channels, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Only the stated number of potential prizes will be awarded. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in more winning raffle cards than advertised, Sponsor may terminate this promotion entirely or conduct a random drawing amongst those holding winning game cards to award the advertised number of prizes as stated in these official rules. Liability for a faulty game card is limited to replacement with another game card, whilst supplies last.
5. PRIZE: One (1) grand prize will be awarded (the “Grand Prize”). Odds of winning are depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize consists of two final match hospitality tickets to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia; coach class air travel for two people from a major airport near winner’s residence to Russia; transportation within Russia from Russian point of arrival to and from the AB InBev base camp hotel; and four nights hotel accommodations at the AB InBev base camp hotel (double occupancy). Travel to take place from approximately July 13 – 16, 2018. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $18,500. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. If the actual value turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. All expenses not specifically included, including but not limited to any taxes or expenses as set forth, are the sole responsibility of winner. The winner must travel on the dates specified by the Sponsor, or they may forfeit prize. Selected airlines and hotels are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the game is postponed or cancelled for any reason after travel is arranged, the balance of the trip will be awarded in full satisfaction of Grand Prize, and no additional prize will be awarded. The winner must give the Sponsor at least 30 days advance notice to book travel. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply and exact travel dates and arrangements are subject to availability.
If any of the following occur, the winner will be deemed to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen:
(i) The winner fails to communicate with Sponsor during prize verification process;
(ii) The prize is returned or undeliverable;
(iii) If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner after reasonable effort; and/or
(iv) Failure of potential winner to respond within three days of first attempted notification.
The winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and consent for publicity release, except where prohibited by law, within ten (10) calendar days of notification from the Sponsor and before the Grand Prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) calendar days or if winner is deemed to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all eligible entries received.
This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States, and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The winner may not transfer or substitute prize, but Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize become unavailable. The Sponsor's determinations regarding the awarding of a prize is final.
6. PRIZE WINNER: The winner’s travel companion must be 18 years of age or older, or if the companion is a minor, the winner must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian. The winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by Sponsor for the purposes of advertising, editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, the winner represents that he/she has complied with all rules of this promotion and agrees to release the Sponsor, NCL (Bahamas) Ltd., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, crew members, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion, from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of the prize or the participation in any prize or related activities. The winner further acknowledges that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, the Sponsor will send a Form 1099 to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to the Sponsor of the winner's social security number. The winner remains solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply to the winner's state of residence.
7. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding, and conclusive in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor on receipt and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, the prize may be awarded by random drawing from amongst eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or programme malfunctions, or other errors; or failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: (a) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with the Sweepstakes and in no event will any entrant be permitted to claim lawyers' fees or other legal costs; and (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (c) each entrant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State. All participants who enter the Sweepstakes agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Florida and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Official Rules.
9. WINNER INFORMATION: For winner information send a self-addressed envelope by June 5, 2018 to Norwegian World Cup Competition c/o IMI Agency, 1196 Buckhead Crossing, Woodstock, GA 30189.
10. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this promotion is Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV.