Norwegian's Summer Fridays
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including DC, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of NCL Corporation Ltd. (“NCL” or “Sponsor”), and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Promotion. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. ENTRY: The Promotion begins at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on 6/21/2019 and ends on 9/23/2019 at 6:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) ("Promotional Period"). To enter follow the instructions on the Norwegian Cruise Line post on @cruisenorwegian Twitter, @norwegiancruiseline Facebook or @norwegiancruiseline Instagram. There are 3 ways to enter:
- Follow the instructions on the post & Tweet @CruiseNorwegian on Twitter using hashtag #NorwegiansSummerFridays
- Follow the instructions on the post & post to @norwegiancruiseline Facebook Wall using hashtag #NorwegiansSummerFridays
- Follow the instructions on the post & post to Instagram using hashtag #NorwegiansSummerFridays
Sweeps posts will be posted on the following Fridays: 6/21/2019, 6/28/2019, 7/5/2019, 7/12/2019, 7/19/2019, 7/26/2019, 8/2/2019, 8/9/2019, 8/16/2019, 8/23/2019, 8/30/2019, 9/6/2019, 9/13/2019, 9/20/2019. One post will serve as one entry for a chance to win a free 3, 4 or 5-day cruise for two (2) people in a balcony stateroom on select ships. Winners will be notified on the Monday following each Summer Friday by 12:00PM. By entering, you are submitting your information to NCL and not to Facebook or Twitter. Facebook & Twitter are not sponsors of nor associated with this Promotion.
3. PRIZE: Fourteen prizes will be awarded to fourteen individual winners. Each winner will receive one cruise certificate good for a Norwegian Cruise Line 3, 4 or 5-day cruise for two (2) people in a balcony stateroom aboard select ships. Cruise must be booked and sailing must be completed by no later than December 31, 2020. Reservation and booking must be completed no later than 90 days prior to sailing date. Available sailings to be determined, and will be provided to winner via a list accompanying a cruise winner certificate. Reservations and sailing are subject to cruise certificate terms and conditions, availability and blackout dates are the decisions of Norwegian. All taxes, airport fees, customs fees or other surcharges are the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize excludes air transportation, ground transportation, government taxes and fees, port fees, gratuities, service charges, fuel surcharges, NCFs, shore excursions and other personal expenditures. All other expenses not specified herein with respect to the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Approximate retail value of each prize is US$1,400. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If actual value of grand prize is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded. Winner and winner’s travel companion must travel together on dates specified by Norwegian, or may forfeit prize. Norwegian in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. Norwegian’s determinations regarding the awarding of prizes is final. No prize substitutions except as provided herein. Ships’ Registry: Bahamas and United States of America. No individual (including the winner or guest) under 21 will be booked unless accompanied by an adult 21 years or older, except for married couples under 21 years old. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Prize is valid only for the winner of the prize, it is not transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize, except at NCL’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
4. PRIZE WINNER: Prize winner(s) will be announced via social post on @cruisenorwegian Twitter, @norwegiancruiseline Facebook or @norwegiancruiseline Instagram every Monday 6/24/2019 – 9/23/2019. Noncompliance within time period or return of any reward notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. A entry submission constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by Sponsor for purposes of advertising, editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner represents that they have complied with all rules of this Promotion and agree to release Sponsor, prize supplier, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, crew members, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of prize or participation in any prize or related activities. Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Potential Canadian winners must first correctly answer Sponsor's skill testing question without mechanical or other assistance before being declared an actual winner (the skill testing question will be administered as part of potential winner's Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity).
5. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, the prize may be awarded by random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. Caution: any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. DISPUTES/ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Entrants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Florida, in the City of Miami, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
7. RULES/WINNER INFORMATION: For winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion is NCL Corporation Ltd., 7300 Corporate Center Drive, Miami, FL 33126.