Duration 4 hrs
Interact in the water with sea lions and manatees, two of the friendliest marine creatures that inhabit the enclosed pools within Chankanaab National Park. Following an introduction on how to maximize the experience, you will watch the sea lions perform entertaining antics on stage. You will then ease into a nearby swimming pool, where the sea lions will show off with acrobatic leaps and zip through the water at remarkable speeds. If one of these sociable animals approaches, the trainer will show you the best way to interact with it while describing typical sea lion behavior. Similarly, you will have the opportunity to get close to a manatee and learn about its characteristics while in the water with one of these docile mammals. You may even get the chance to feed one of these large, slow-moving herbivores. Following your animal encounters, you will be served lunch and have free time to enjoy the park’s other amenities.
• Interact one-on-one with sea lions and manatees in a national park.
• Learn fascinating facts about the animals’ behavior, diets and anatomy.
• Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and amenities that include a relaxing beach.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adult from: $119.00 USD
- Child from: $99.00 USD