CruiseFirst Terms & Conditions
Last updated: February 19, 2021
To redeem your CruiseFirst certificate(s) please call your Travel Professional, Personal Cruise Consultant or Norwegian Cruise Line directly. At time of redemption, please notify your reservation agent that your CruiseFirst certificate will be applied to the reservation.
1. CruiseFirst certificates are valid for new reservations ONLY that book and sail within 3 years of original certificate purchase date. Voyage date must be more than 120 days from original purchase date. Not applicable towards canceled / rebooked reservations. If a guest with an existing reservation cancels and rebooks the same ship and sail date with a CruiseFirst certificate, the additional value of the CruiseFirst certificate will be removed.
2. CruiseFirst certificates expire 3 years after purchase date and become null and void at expiration. Limit one CruiseFirst certificate that may be used per reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject to availability. CruiseFirst certificates are not combinable with CruiseNext, chartered sailings, barter cruises, employee discounts, friends and family pricing, Sailaway (categories: IX, OX, BX, MX), interline and travel agent rates.
3. CruiseFirst $300 Offer - For USD and CAD, pay $150 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at $300 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes account. For MXN Pesos, pay MXN 3,000 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at MXN 6,000 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes account.
4. CruiseFirst $500 Offer - For USD and CAD, pay $250 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at $500 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes account. For MXN Pesos, pay MXN 5,000 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at MXN 10,000 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes account.
5. Your CruiseFirst certificate(s) may be redeemed as a deposit or as a payment towards your new reservation’s grand total with a sail date greater than 120 days from purchase date. New reservations must be in the same currency as your CruiseFirst Reservation currencies vary by market and certificates are not eligible to be exchanged to another currency.
6. CruiseFirst certificates are NON-REFUNDABLE, have no cash value, and are not redeemable or exchangeable with Norwegian Cruise Line for cash.
7. CruiseFirst certificates are transferable to another guest at no charge. CruiseFirst certificates remain subject to all CruiseFirst certificate terms and conditions after transfer. Original CruiseFirst certificate owner forfeits all rights of ownership once transfer has been completed.
8. CruiseFirst certificates are charged in either USD, CAD, or MXN Pesos. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or receive a transferred CruiseFirst certificate. Credit card payments accepted only and only one credit card per transaction is permitted. A maximum of ten (10) CruiseFirst certificates may be purchased per person. CruiseFirst certificates can only be applied in full and cannot be divided as payment for multiple reservations.
9. CruiseFirst certificates are only valid for sailings of six (6) days or longer.
10. CruiseFirst certificates satisfy full deposit requirement for stateroom categories up to and including Club Balcony Suite or can be applied as partial payment towards higher categories.
In addition to these terms and conditions, you must comply with the NCL (Bahamas) Ltd., d/b/a Norwegian Cruise Line’s Terms and Conditions of the Cruise Brochure and Passenger Ticket Contract.