Duration 3 hrs
Cruise to Turtle Bay and snorkel its crystalline waters where sea turtles are frequently spotted. On the way there, the crew will describe the characteristics of Curaçao’s three most commonly seen turtles – loggerheads, hawksbills and green turtles. Although these species are endangered due to factors such as loss of nesting habitat, pollution and poaching, sea turtles are relatively abundant off some of Curaçao’s beaches. Snorkeling near one of these magnificent creatures as it gracefully swims by is an experience that you will not soon forget. The crew will offer instruction on how best to behave in the water when close to a sea turtle. The waters are also teeming with tropical fish, many of them incredibly colorful. .
• Snorkel the waters off Curaçao and look for loggerheads, hawksbills and green sea turtles.
• Listen to commentary from the crew explaining the threats to these endangered species.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Bring a swimsuit, hat, towel and sunscreen.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adult from: £97,77 GBP
- Child from: £97,77 GBP