Norwegian Dawn: Refurbishment
Norwegian Cruise Line is excited to share the many enhancements recently added to Norwegian Dawn. Our dry dock photo album recounts the involved process of the transformation. Now that the dry dock has been completed check back soon to view photos of the completed enhancements.
Dawn of a New Day
During the month of May Norwegian Dawn underwent a multi-million dollar extensive renovation focused on enhancing the guest experience. The Freestyle Cruising ship received enhancements to its public areas, suites and restaurants. Following on the popularity of the Brazilian steakhouse that debuted on Norwegian Epic, the Moderno Churrascaria has been added as a new onboard restaurant. Guests can sample a variety of skewered meats presented by tableside passadors, as well as a salad bar. Updates have also been made in back-of-house areas to improve everything from food delivery to fuel economy to ensure your cruise experience will be best of class. Additional updates and enhancements were made to Kids Corner, Dawn Club Casino, Topsiders Buffet, Conference Rooms, and every stateroom.
Some of the upgrades are:
- The addition of Moderno Churrascaria, a Brazilian steakhouse
- Completely reconstructed Spinnaker Lounge
- The addition of Deluxe Owner's Suites and Family Suites providing accommodations up to 6 guests
- Reconstructed giftshop and art gallery
- New 19" Flat screen TVs in every stateroom
- A updated Kids Corner and Teen Center
- New carpeting in most staterooms
- And so much more
Call us at 866-234-7350
Call your travel agent
Let the perfect cruise find you! Be in the know about the hottest deals, new ships, new itineraries and so much more!