Juneau, Alaska, EE.UU.
Duración 8 1/2 hs.
Enjoy an enlightening look at Juneau on the way to an unexpectedly luxuriant botanical garden that follows sustainable practices. After taking in several key attractions in Alaska’s capital city, you will pause at Brotherhood Bridge, which is dedicated to the Alaska Native Brotherhood, which has advocated civil rights for the state’s indigenous people for more than a century. The bridge also offers a grand view of Mendenhall Glacier in the distance. You will be treated to a different perspective of the glacier as you ride a covered shuttle through the Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure. Located in America’s largest national forest, this natural wonderland presents an incredible array of specimens, many of which will be in bloom. Although the flower towers on upside-down trees are the signature attraction, there is plenty more see. During the bonus behind-the-scenes tour of the greenhouses, you will learn some gardening tips and hear about ways that plants benefit the environment.
• Behold a huge array of species at a botanical garden in Tongass National Forest.
• Stop at Brotherhood Bridge for a spectacular view of Mendenhall Glacier in the distance.
• See some of the key landmarks in Alaska’s capital while driving through Juneau.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adultos desde: $159.00 USD
- Niños desde: $149.00 USD