Duración 3 1/2 hs.
Indulge in a taste of Provence’s good life on a visit to the delightful village of Gassin and a sampling at a family-run winery. You’ll travel past sun-washed mountains and vineyards to Gassin, a village perched high on a promontory just a few miles from the sea. Roam narrow, winding streets past softly hued buildings set off by contrasting shutters that give the village its definitive Provençal character. However, you’ll agree that its peerless views of the countryside and the Gulf of Saint-Tropez are what truly set Gassin apart from other French villages. Drive to a family-run château, where for generations vintners have passed on their expertise and passion for crafting fine wines. During a delectable tasting, savor the château’s unique vintages and sample other spectacular varieties produced in this premier wine-making region. From Gassin’s sweeping vistas to the intimate atmosphere of the château, the majestic and convivial sides of Provence blend beautifully on this satisfying excursion.
• Journey through the enchanting Provençal countryside to the hilltop village of Gassin
• Walk through a maze of streets flanked by quaint homes brushed in a soft palette.
• Try a variety of regional vintages at the cellars of a venerable wine château.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adultos desde: $99.00 USD
- Niños desde: $79.00 USD