Santo Tomás, Islas Vírgenes de los EE. UU.
Duración 4 1/2 hs.
Sail across Pillsbury Sound to the enchanting island of St. John on a catamaran and then snorkel in the turquoise waters just offshore. All that is required of you is to sit back and relax as the catamaran glides along the eastern end of St. Thomas and continues to St. John, the most pristine of the U.S. Virgin Islands. In time, you will arrive at Honeymoon Beach within the Virgin Islands National Park. You will be free to snorkel, stroll along the sugar-white beach and relax as you see fit. You might stretch out on a beach towel, linger in the shade of a coconut palm and swim in the sea with nothing on your mind other than enjoying yourself. On the return cruise to St. Thomas, the champagne will be flowing and an array of cheeses, freshly baked breads and fresh tropical fruits will be served.
- Sail on a sleek catamaran to neighboring St. John, half of which is a national park.
- Snorkel the crystal-clear waters off Honeymoon Beach on the island’s western edge.
- Bask in the sun, relax on the beach and delight in the natural beauty.
- Celebrate the adventure with a tropical beverage from the open bar on the return cruise.
- Adultos desde: $149.00 USD
- Niños desde: $119.00 USD