STACK UP YOUR SAVINGS TOWARD A FUTURE CRUISE
Daydreaming about your first cruise or thinking of returning to sea for another unforgettable vacation with Norwegian? With CruiseFirst, our NEW future cruise certificates, your money instantly doubles bringing you twice as close to making your destination daydreams a reality.
Pay CA$150 today for CA$300 off any 6+ day cruise you choose to book when you're ready.
And with 3 years to choose a cruise and apply your future cruise certificate, you'll have plenty of time to plan the perfect vacation. So whether it's whale watching in Alaska, soaking up the Caribbean sun or diving into the Mediterranean - enjoy a sea of savings on a future cruise to iconic destinations all over the world.
GET YOUR CRUISEFIRST CERTIFICATE TODAY
Call us at 1-800-853-4566 to purchase CA$150 future cruise certificates valued at CA$300 toward any 6+ day cruise. Limit of 10 certificates per person.
USE YOUR CERTIFICATE WITHIN 3 YEARS OF PURCHASE
- Select a 6+ day cruise and begin your booking.
- On Step 2: Guest Information, log in to the NCL account your CruiseFirst certificate was added to.
- When you get to the payment page, look for "My Coupons & Credits" below your payment options and select your CruiseFirst certificate. Only one CruiseFirst certificate can be applied per booking.
- CruiseFirst certificates are valid for new reservations ONLY that are booked within 3 years of original certificate purchase date. Voyage date must be more than 120 days from original purchase date. Not applicable towards cancelled / rebooked reservations. If a guest with an existing reservation cancels and rebooks the same ship and sail date with a CruiseFirst certificate, the additional value of the CruiseFirst certificate will be removed.
- CruiseFirst certificates expire 3 years after purchase date and become null and void at expiration. Limit one CruiseFirst certificate that may be used per reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject to availability. CruiseFirst certificates are not combinable with CruiseNext, chartered sailings, employee discounts, friends and family pricing, Sailaway, interline and travel agent rates.
- Pay $150 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at $300 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes account. Your CruiseFirst certificate(s) may be redeemed as a deposit or as a payment towards your new reservation's grand total with a sail date greater than 120 days from purchase date.
- CruiseFirst certificates are NON-REFUNDABLE, have no cash value, and are not redeemable or exchangeable with Norwegian Cruise Line for cash.
- CruiseFirst certificates are transferable to another guest at no charge. CruiseFirst certificates remain subject to all CruiseFirst certificate terms and conditions after transfer. Original CruiseFirst certificate owner forfeits all rights of ownership once transfer has been completed.
- CruiseFirst certificates are charged in either USD or CAD dollars. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or receive a transferred CruiseFirst certificate. Credit card payments accepted only and only one credit card per transaction is permitted. A maximum of ten (10) CruiseFirst certificates may be purchased per person. CruiseFirst certificates can only be applied in full and cannot be divided as payment for multiple reservations.
- CruiseFirst certificates are only valid for sailings of six (6) days or longer.
- CruiseFirst certificates satisfy full deposit requirement for stateroom categories up to Club Balcony Suite or can be applied as partial payment towards higher categories.