Music brings people together and transports you to another place; so whether you’re dreaming of a cruise vacation along the Napali, soaking up the sun on the Mediterranean Sea, or taking in South America’s sites from your Balcony Stateroom, your vacation isn’t complete without the perfect playlist. Here are our recommendations for our favorite cruise destinations.
There’s just something about the quintessential summer sounds of neo-disco and retro dance classics that put you in the mood for a Caribbean cruise filled with island hopping and adventure. These smooth jams are the perfect backdrop for dancing on the beach or sipping cocktails by the pool.
- Return of the Mack – Mark Morrison
- Got to Give it Up – Marvin Gaye
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Benediction – Hot Natured
- Gypsy Woman – Crystal Waters
- Try It Out – Gino Soccio
- Jungle Fever – Chakachas
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Hey Love – Quadron
- Foreign Language – Flight Facilities
Channel the majestic beauty of Alaska’s blue jewel tones and awe-inspiring ice fjords with cool, synthetic sounds. The atmospheric rhythm of synth-pop and soothing house music create a soundscape as ethereal as experiencing the Northern Lights from the desk of your cruise ship.
- The Gun - RÜFÜS
- A Forest (Radio Mix) – Ping Trace
- Roche – Sébastien Tellier
- Les Djinns (Trentemoeller Remix) – Djuma Soundsystem
- We Want Our Things – Nite Jewel
- Snooze 4 Love – Todd Terje
- Midnight – Coldplay
- Rained the Whole Time (Nicolas Jaar Remix) – Shlohmo
- Slip – Elliot Moss
- Help Me Lose My Mind – Disclosure London Grammar
Grab a silk scarf, your passport, and a pair of dark sunglasses before these intercontinental beats whisk you off on a transatlantic or Mediterranean cruise to the cobblestone streets of Italy and France. These café classics and soulful ballads will have your hips swaying in no time.
- ‘S Wonderful – Joâo Gilberto
- Raphael – Carla Bruni
- Flight Attendant – Josh Rouse
- Lesson 1 – L’Equipe Du Son
- Parole Parole – Mina
- La Vie En Rose (Chillout Mix) – Almadrava
- Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk – Rufus Wainwright
- Fibre de Verre – Le Grand Baiser
- Eu Vou Torcer – Jorge Ben
- Tu vuò fa l’Americano – Renato Carosone
West Coast songwriters and Classic pop make a perfect pair for catching waves during your next Hawaii cruise. Channel the sun with old and new favorites that capture the laid-back island lifestyle. We dare you to feel anything but blissfully happy while listening to these bright vocals and catchy beats.
- Harvest Moon – Poolside
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow _ What a Wonderful World – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
- Elevate – St. Lucia
- California Girls – Beach Boys
- Cayucos – Cayucos
- The Wild Life – Vacationer
- Unchained Melody – Al Green
- Under the Boardwalk – The Rolling Stones
Whether you’re inspired by the sultry, sensuous rhythm of the tango or the brassy sounds of Havana’s streets and lounges, there’s no question that Latin and South American musicians know how to make you want to grab a partner and dance.
- Guajira (I Love U 2 Much) – Yerba Buena
- Me Gustas Tu – Manu Chao
- El Estuche - Aterciopelados
- Diferente – Gotan Project
- Represent – Orishas
- Pokito a Poko – Chambao
- Vivir Mi Vida – Marc Anthony
- Mi Terra – Gloria Estefan
- Una Noche en Nápoles – Lila Downs, Nina Pastori, Soledad ft. Santana
- Para Te – A.P.P.A.R.T.