Casinos At Sea Certificate Program
For more information please call 1.888.785.8259
Terms & Conditions
(1) This certificate is valid for one complimentary cruise fare and/or one cruise fare discount, as indicated, and may only be redeemed by the individual named on the certificate (“Cruise Certificate Holder”) and one guest (together, the “Passengers”). The Cruise Certificate Holder or casino club member (“Casino Club Member”) must be present onboard for the sailing. If the Cruise Certificate Holder or Casino Club Member is not onboard the sailing, Norwegian may charge the full cruise fare charge at the current rates for the individual guest who boarded.
(2) This certificate may not be used for payment of any other services or products offered by Norwegian or any other fees, charges or expenses incurred by the Passengers including, without limitation, airfare, ground transportation, NCF, government taxes, port expenses and fees, fuel supplement fees, land programs, travel insurance, gratuities, amenities, goods & services available for purchase onboard Norwegian ships.
(3) This certificate is valid only with a reservation made through Norwegian's Casino Marketing Department. Reservation is subject to stateroom availability, may exclude certain holiday and blackout dates, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
(4) This certificate may be used in conjunction with the payment for a higher category stateroom, subject to availability, and the payment of additional charges, which apply. Third and fourth passenger accommodations may be provided, subject to availability, at an additional charge based on Norwegian's prevailing rates.
(5) This certificate may not be sold, assigned or transferred, is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
(6) If two qualified players in the same household receive a certificate from this or any other Norwegian offer, event, or promotion they may redeemed for separate cruise dates, or combine their certificates for a one stateroom category upgrade to a maximum of a Mini Suite.
(7) Passengers are responsible for any NCF, government taxes, port expenses and fees, and fuel supplement (where applicable) that may be imposed in connection with the receipt or use of this certificate.
(8) The use of this certificate is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. By redeeming this certificate, Passengers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Norwegian's passenger ticket contract and the information contained in Norwegian's current cruise brochure including cancellation penalties. All travel with Norwegian is subject to terms and conditions and information contained in such documents. After reservation is made any changes or cancellations may result in forfeit of certificate.
© 2014 NCL CORPORATION LTD. SHIPS REGISTRY: BAHAMAS