A comprehensive Alaska Denali program in only six days, complete with riverboat and railroad experiences as well as a preview of Denali’s incredible wilderness.
- 6-Day Pre-Cruise Land Tour including overnights in Fairbanks, Denali and Anchorage + 7-Day Alaska Cruise
- Riverboat cruise and Fairbanks city tour including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Deluxe dome car journey along the rails of the Alaska Railroad between Talkeetna and Anchorage.
- Explore Denali with a 4-5 hour Denali Natural History Tour.
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher’s kennel for a private tour.
- Plenty of time in Denali for optional activities such as whitewater rafting, helicopter flightseeing, hiking or one of the park service programs.
- Economy class flight between Anchorage and Seattle as well as a transfer from the Seattle Airport to the port of Seattle for embarkation
Guests arranging their own flights must fly into Fairbanks for the start of this program.