A comprehensive Alaska Denali program in only five days, complete with riverboat and railroad experiences as well as a preview of Denali’s incredible wilderness
- 5-Day Pre-Cruise Land Tour including overnights in Fairbanks, Denali and Anchorage + 7-Day Alaska Cruise.
- Riverboat cruise and city tour of Fairbanks including a stop at the Alaska oil pipeline.
- Explore Denali with a hour Denali Natural History Tour.
- Opportunities available to purchase additional tours while in Denali - such as whitewater rafting, helicopter flightseeing, hiking or one of the park service programs.
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher’s kennel for a private tour.
- Travel the Alaska Railroad in a Deluxe Dome Railcar from Talkeetna to Anchorage.
- Economy class flight between Anchorage and Seattle as well as a transfer from the Seattle Airport to the port of Seattle for embarkation.
Guests arranging their own flights must fly into Fairbanks for the start of this program.