Transfers Between Airport & Cruise Pier
Book Your Transfers Today: Log in to MyNCL or call +912271279333
Norwegian Cruise Line offers ground transfers between the airport and the pier and vice versa. To purchase transfers online, have your airline documentation ready, log in to MyNCL and select Check-In. An option to purchase transfers to and from the cruise pier will appear in Step 4 after you enter valid flight information. You can also call us to purchase transfers. Purchases must be arranged at least 4 days prior to sailing.
Important Information about Norwegian Cruise Line Ground Transfers
- Taxis and public transportation have limited availability in many of the ports so we highly recommend booking your Norwegian Transportation prior to your cruise.
- For Airport arrivals: a Norwegian Cruise Line representative will meet you in the baggage claim area for domestic flights and outside of customs for international flights to assist with transportation to the ship or hotel (if applicable).
- For Departures transfers: the shipboard team will advise you of the exact departure time while onboard.
- All guests who purchase transfers will receive a transfer voucher with their eDocs.
- Some ships will offer additional departure transfers to city centre or train station. Ask the Guest Service Desk onboard for details and pricing.
- Charter sailings may or may not offer transfers, please contact your travel professional for more details.