所要時間 8 1/2時間
Spend a full day meandering through a natural reserve, enjoying lunch at an organic farm and exploring an estate that creates essential oils from eucalyptus trees and medicinal plants. Your appreciation of all things natural will begin with a stroll along the marshland boardwalk at Massaciuccoli Nature Park, where you will likely see a huge variety of water birds. Lunch follows at Tenuta Mariani, a Tuscan farm with vast olive groves and vineyards. Besides running entirely on renewable energy and recycling most everything possible, the estate takes a biodynamic, chemical-free approach to farming that adds vitality to the soil and plants. It is a difference you will taste in every bite. The company Versil Green also respects the Tuscan environment when creating organic products for the food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical industries. While touring, you will observe the production process and perhaps participate in an essential oils workshop. Afterwards, you will sample a craft beer made with organic hops.
• Look for water birds while strolling the boardwalk at Massaciuccoli Nature Park.
• Gain insight into biodynamic agriculture that benefits the environment at a Tuscan farm.
• Toast the day with an organic beer after touring a company that makes essential oils.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.