For many people, the first thing that pops into their minds when they think about cruises is a cruise to The Caribbean. With its proximity to home and a wide variety of ports of call, there is something on a 2022 Caribbean cruise that will appeal to any cruise traveler.
Norwegian Cruise Line offers over 50 unique itineraries for 2022 Caribbean Cruises from nine departure ports, with options for Western Caribbean cruises, Eastern Caribbean cruises, or Southern Caribbean cruise routes. Each of these itineraries calls on a different collection of ports, making it really easy to find a cruise vacation that satisfies your vacation plans.
次のバケーションをお考えですか？ View all 2022 Caribbean cruises.
2022 Western Caribbean Cruises
If you're considering a Western Caribbean cruise, you'll likely be visiting ports in Honduras, Mexico, and Belize.
A cruise to Roatan, Honduras, will take you to the home of one of the most pristine coral reefs in The Caribbean. This natural beauty is located 30 miles off the coast of Honduras, offering plenty of diving and adrenaline-pumping adventures on land.
A port stop in Harvest Caye, Belize offers guests a chance to experience the Caribbean landscape perfectly set up for any cruise traveler's tropical escape. With restaurants, shops, beaches, pools, ziplines, and plenty of aquatic activities for anyone who visits the Cay, there is enough to pique everyone's interest. But Harvest Cay is also a jumping-off point for excursions to Belize's barrier reef or the Belizean mainland.
In Mexico, you might stop in either Costa Maya where you can relax along the Yucatan peninsula's beautiful beaches, or head inland to see one of the many Mayan sites in the area. Cozumel is well known for its fishing, diving, and snorkeling, which have been thrilling visitors for decades.
2022 Eastern Caribbean Cruises
- St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie on St. Thomas is a former home of Caribbean pirates. Today, it's known for its duty-free shopping, snorkeling, and fishing.
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands: Christopher Columbus found the white sand beaches at Tortola in 1493. Don't miss swimming in the crystal clear waters of The Baths.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica: This tropical island paradise captures your heart from your first view of the idyllic beach landscape. But delve deeper into Jamaica, and you'll find the island offers much more, including Dunn's River Falls, the White River, and Fern Gully gorge.
- Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas: Great Stirrup Cay is Norwegian's private island paradise. It's the perfect place to spend a day on the beach, taking in some sun and enjoying the water.
- Nassau, Bahamas: The capital of the Bahamas, Nassau is a shopper's paradise, but it also offers cruisers a wealth of other attractions, including colonial architecture in town, or snorkeling adventure out in the water.
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Puerto Plata is the kiteboarding and windsurfing capital of The Caribbean.
2022 Southern Caribbean Cruises
- Castries, St. Lucia: If you're a scuba diver, the opportunity to dive beneath the Pitons in St. Lucia is an unforgettable experience.
- Bridgetown, Barbados: Still visibly showing its British colonial roots, Barbados has the third-oldest Parliament in the commonwealth. Bridgetown is the only city outside of the continental George Washington visited. Snorkel with the turtles, and don't miss trying the rum here.
- Kralendijk, Bonaire: Kralendijk is famous for its diving, salt, and The Caribbean's only barefoot casino.
- Willemstad, Curacao: Step into a Caribbean version of old Amsterdam at Willemstad. However, the warm waters teeming with tropical fish will quickly remind you that you are, in fact, in the Southern Caribbean.
- Oranjestad, Aruba: White sand beaches set off against cobalt blue waters, and colorful Dutch colonial architecture keep cruisers coming to Aruba.
Wherever you're sailing, Norwegian offers the best selection of Caribbean cruises around, giving you the ability to see the very best of the western, southern, and eastern Caribbean islands. Choosing the right cruise may require a little time, but while you're narrowing down your options, don't forget to sign up for Norwegian's cruise deals. You'll get the latest specials and offers delivered right to your inbox, so you won't miss out on the best deals for your next vacation. Where are you sailing to next? Let us know in the comments!