Norwegian Cruise Line’s CruiseNext Deposit
Terms & Conditions
To redeem your CruiseNext Deposit(s) please call your Travel Professional or Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-866-234-7350. At the time of booking, please notify your Travel Professional that you wish to apply your CruiseNext Deposit to the reservation. For guests outside the US and Canada, please call your Travel Professional or the Norwegian Cruise Line phone number listed on NCL.com.
1. When you purchase a CruiseNext Deposit (CND), your shipboard account will be charged in USD and you will receive an instant shipboard credit towards your current cruise. Once the cruise has concluded, the CND will be converted into the currency associated with the agency you made your reservation through for the cruise on which the deposits were purchased (credit will go in your Norwegian Cruise Line guest record or Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes Rewards account). Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase.
2. You must be 21 years of age or older to charge a CruiseNext to your shipboard account.
3. A maximum of four (4) CruiseNext Deposits may be purchased per person.
4. CruiseNext Deposits are refundable only within 30 days of purchase, in the amount paid minus the amount of the instant shipboard credit. A CruiseNext Deposit can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CruiseNext Deposits are transferable at no charge.
5. CruiseNext Deposits ($250 each) and CruiseNext Haven Deposits ($500 each) are valid for sailings of 6 days or longer. CruiseNext Lite Deposits ($100 each) are valid for Norwegian Sky sailings only.
6. Limit one (1) CruiseNext Deposit, of any denomination, may be used per stateroom. CruiseNext and CruiseNext Lite Deposits ($250 each or $100 each respectively) may be used as the full deposit for all staterooms excluding Suites and The Haven by Norwegian (staterooms requiring enhanced deposit). One (1) CruiseNext or CruiseNext Lite Deposit ($250 each or $100 each respectively) may be used as a partial deposit towards the full required deposit for Suites or The Haven by Norwegian. Limit (1) CruiseNext Haven Deposit ($500 each) may be used as the full deposit for all staterooms including Suites and The Haven by Norwegian (staterooms requiring enhanced deposit).
7. You may apply two (2) CND of the same denomination to one (1) stateroom when booking a cruise that qualifies for the Double Up feature of the CruiseNext program. Visit www.ncl.com/cruisenext for full details.
8. All CruiseNext Deposits are valid for new reservations made within 4 years from the date of purchase, and become null and void after expiration. Failure to redeem and sail within 4 years will result in forfeiture CruiseNext Deposit.
9. You must notify Norwegian Cruise Line or your Travel Professional that a CruiseNext Deposit will be applied at the time of reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject to availability.
10. CruiseNext Deposits cannot be combined with chartered cruises, employee, friends and family, interline, or travel agent rates, Welcome Back Rewards or Where to Next? deposits.
11. To cancel a reservation made with a CruiseNext Deposit, submit your request in accordance with Norwegian Cruise Line cancellation policies and procedures. The CruiseNext Deposit will be re-issued minus any cancellation fees, and will retain its original expiration date. If you cancel a reservation made with a CruiseNext Deposit after its expiration date, it will be forfeited. Once a CruiseNext Deposit is applied to a reservation, it is subject to the same cancellation policy, rules and regulations as any other deposit.
12. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you must comply with the Norwegian Cruise Line the Norwegian Cruise Line (Bahamas) Ltd. d/b/a NCLH and/or NCL America Inc.’s (together “NCL”) Terms and Conditions of the Cruise Brochure and Passenger Ticket Contract.
Apply two of your Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven, or CruiseNext Lite deposits to your next eligible cruise when you book a balcony or above stateroom.
Booking Window: 9/1/18 – 11/30/18 11:59pm EST
Offer is only applicable to balcony and above staterooms.
NEW! CruiseNext Deposits ($250 Value) may be used on new reservations to Cuba (N. Sky and N. Sun sailings only) - 2/9/18-11/30/18 11:59pm EST.
Accepting updated pricing within 6 months to sailing will void this offer.
Offer is based on priced category.
Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, and CruiseNext Haven are valid for sailings 6 nights or longer sailings.
CruiseNext Lite deposits are valid for Norwegian Sky sailings only.
CruiseNext Ultimate reservations are eligible for this offer.
Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase.
Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on board service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65.00 USD per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 USD per passenger per day. Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2017 NCL Corporation Ltd