Why take a New Year’s Eve cruise? Well, if you did, you’d definitely miss out on spending time with the same old friends in the same old place, and the same old hassles of getting an Uber when everyone else in the city is trying to do the same thing at the same time. I mean, who wants to miss out on that?!
But let's look at the alternative. How about just enjoying New Year’s Eve? Without any hassles. I mean zero, nada, none. If you want to be practical, celebrating New Year’s Eve on a cruise is almost the best choice you can make. Why? Here are eight very good reasons.
- You know you want to escape the cold winter weather. For example, you could trade the freezing cold numbness of standing in Times Square for hours on end for a 7-day Bahamas & Florida cruise out of New York. No shoveling snow, no frozen windshields to deal with. Nada. You can also trade your boots for a bikini, just sayin’.
- You won’t be stuck in one club for the entire night. Or at someone’s house. Feel free to explore your ship whenever you want to. On the Norwegian Gem, there are 15 bars and lounges on board for you to hit, so pace yourself. And you’re free to return to your stateroom at any time to recharge. Or call it a night. With absolutely no Ubers allowed.
- A 4-day New Year’s Eve cruise on board Norwegian Sky from Miami to the Bahamas would be much cheaper than drinking all night at a club. How is this possible? It’s because this picturesque itinerary offers a free unlimited open bar! Plus you’ll be able to stick your toes in that white powdery sand at Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian Cruise Line’s private island. Need I say more? Okay, how about snorkeling, kayaking or just beaching it under the palms with a coconut drink. Gotcha now?
- When you’re back at work, I think name dropping places could be fun, don’t you? After someone tells you about their same-old, same-old party, you can hit them with your amazing Southern Caribbean New Year’s Eve cruise adventure on Norwegian Dawn from San Juan where your ports of call will include Basseterre, Castries, and Fort-de-France. They’ll be so jealous, just sayin’, again.
- When you wake up on New Year’s Day, you can roll out of bed and onto your stateroom balcony where you can order room service all day long, 'til your heart’s content. Or until the coffee kicks in. You’ll have nowhere to be, and you won’t have to explain why you have those chocolates from your pillow melted into your hair. It’s all good. And with Norwegian Cruise Line Freestyle Dining, you’ll have the flexibility and freedom to dine when and where you want. So if you need that extra nap, go ahead. We’ve got you covered.
- If you really want to do New Year’s Eve in style, consider taking an exotic 5-day cruise round-trip from Shanghai, China, on Norwegian Joy, or an even longer 14-day South America cruise from Santiago, Chile, to Buenos Aires, Argentina, on board Norwegian Sun. Then you can say you were cruising around Cape Horn on New Year’s Eve. Wow, what a great start for 2018!
- And for a limited time only, you can save even more on your Norwegian Cruise Line New Year’s Eve cruise! The Holiday Bonus Bundle is available on select cruises where you’ll automatically receive a $100 Free Onboard credit, PLUS up to 5 Free At Sea offers!
- What you wear on New Year’s Eve is up to you. Feel free to rock that new dress or dress it down, the choice is yours. The entire Norwegian Cruise Line experience is about feeling free to do what you want, when you want to do it.