Norwegian's Youth Programme Naming Contest
Enter To Win
Norwegian Cruise Line is launching a brand new youth programme and we need YOU to help us name it. We are looking for names for our overall programme and the individual age groups within them you're your name is selected for the kids or teens programme you could win a 7-day Caribbean cruise for a family of four, or if your name is selected for an age group you could win a $100 American Express® gift voucher. The winners will be chosen by a panel of Norwegian judges based on the most creative and original name that reflects Norwegian's brand new youth programme.
Because Norwegian loves families we're enhancing our youth programme to provide families even more activities and events to play and learn together. Kids will get to participate in active sporting events, interactive workshops like circus school and fashion or theatre workshops throughout their cruise.… no matter what their interest, kids will enjoy every second of our new youth programme. The ultimate family holiday just got better with even more fun for the whole family.
- Full day of activities with more choices every day for all ages
- Outdoor activities on the Sports Court, rock wall, and more designed by The King’s Foundation and Camps
- First ever Shipboard Olympics with games like balloon toss throughout the ship culminating in a Family Olympics Award Ceremony
- Face-painting and fun tricks at circus school by the experts at Cirque Du Jour… followed by a Family Circus show
- Baby Rhyme Time and Music and Motion - new sensory and creative play for our youngest guests
- Creative and performing arts workshops encouraging learning
- Evening pool party with sports and games just for teens
- Theme parties galore, and so much more to be announced...
Don't wait, enter now… we want you to name our new youth programme.
Contest is now closed.
Please stay tuned for the results.
Call your travel agent
Let the perfect cruise find you! Be in the know about the hottest deals, new ships, new itineraries and so much more!