Secure your air travel through Norwegian’s flight booking service for greater peace of mind. Our competitive service standards provide added value with convenient booking and travel planning options designed to make your experience seamless, from air-to-sea.
OUR AIR SERVICE STANDARDS
- Flight schedules are ticketed approximately 30 days prior to the embarkation date. An electronic confirmation with important flight information will be sent to the email on record.
- All guests must provide full legal name exactly as it appears on their passport or required travel documentation. If your cruise confirmation does not reflect full legal names, please contact Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-800-327-7030 or your Travel Advisor immediately. Failure to provide legal names may result in additional fees and denied boarding by the airline.
- Flight customizations are available up to 75 days to sailing. Please call the Air Dept. to request a quote.
- For domestic travel, we strive to secure flight itineraries with no more than one connection and layovers not to exceed three hours.
- For international travel, we strive to secure flights with no more than two connections and each layover not to exceed five hours.
- Connection times for both domestic and international travel follow Minimum Connection Times (MCT) set by each individual airport. This is the average time it will take to transfer from an incoming flight to an outgoing flight.
- For international travel, connections through other countries may be required. Please note if you are flying to Europe, you may be routed through Canada.
- If you reserve a pre cruise hotel through NCL, we strive to secure a flight itinerary that arrives to the embarkation city no later than 7:00 p.m. If you reserve a post cruise hotel, we strive to secure a flight itinerary that departs from the disembarkation city no earlier than 9:00 a.m.
- When flying West to East in North America, if your destination is more than three hours travel time you may be reserved in an overnight (red eye) flight.
- For cruises concluding in Honolulu, you may be reserved on a flight that departs up to 11:59 pm.
- For cruises concluding in Eastern US or Canada, you may be reserved on a flight that departs up to 10:30 p.m.
- When sailing to or from Port of Miami, your flights may arrive or depart at Miami International Airport (MIA) or Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Ground transportation is available at the same cost for both airports.
- Guests embarking or disembarking in Manhattan Cruise Terminal (New York City) may be reserved on flights arriving or departing at LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) or John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). Ground transportation is available at the same cost for all three airports.
- As a result of limited flight availability into Quebec, guests embarking or disembarking in Quebec City may be reserved on flights arriving or departing from Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL). Ground transportation is available at the same cost for both airports.
- Guests travelling from North America to international destinations (other than Europe) may require a flight itinerary that departs two days prior to embarkation to account for the difference in time zones.
- Flights from North America to South America may include roundtrip overnight flights with up to two connections each way.
OUR DATE DEVIATION PROGRAM
Want to spend extra time exploring ashore? We can arrange flights that arrive or depart up to two days before or after your cruise, so you can make the most of your vacation. Below are the program’s Terms and Conditions:
- Guests can deviate their travel dates by arriving up to two days prior to embarkation and up to two days after disembarkation.
- Date deviations can be added up to 75 days prior to embarkation for existing reservations.
- An air credit of $25 per guest per deviation will be applied to your reservation.
- Adding or removing a date deviation updates the air dates on the original reservation. If the change is made inside the cancelation period, a cancelation fee may apply.
- Some sailings may not be eligible for date deviation requests.
SHORE EXCURSIONS FOR AIR BOOKINGS
- If reserved your air through NCL, please note that post-cruise debark shore excursions can only be added or modified up to 75 days prior to sailing.
- If you purchased a post-cruise debark shore excursion, we will book a return flight that departs at least three hours after the conclusion of the tour.
- In the event flight options are limited and we receive a flight change or cancellation from the airline, your shore excursion may be cancelled to accommodate the new flight schedule.