Duración 5 hs.
Snap selfies at the most photogenic spots in and around Kotor and Budva, many of them iconic attractions that define the cities. To ensure the best possible results, a selfie expert guide will offer tips so you can capture just the right angle, lighting and composition for every shot. Selfie sticks are available and complemented by a convenient photo frame, enabling you to capture the best pictures at each selfie stop.
As you walk and ride through Kotor and Budva, you will pause at designated selfie stops that include:
• Sveti Stefan village
• Budva’s narrow streets
• Saint Ivan Church
• Holity Church
• Citadela Fortress
• Old Town Kotor
• Take inspiring selfies at the most photogenic attractions in Kotor and Budva.
• Follow tips from your selfie expert guide to ensure the very best pictures.
• Learn the historical significance of the locales while enjoying their dramatic settings.
• Pause for a shot of Sverti Stefan, a village perched on an island just offshore.
• Walk the narrow medieval streets of Budva to Saint Ivan Church and Holity Church.
• Spend free time exploring Kotor’s atmospheric Old Town on your own.
• Wear casual, weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
• Bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
• Be sure your phone or camera is fully charged.
- Adultos desde: $139.00 USD
- Niños desde: $119.00 USD