Duração: 4 h
Experience Uruguay’s energetic capital like a local by browsing two popular markets and relaxing along La Rambla, the popular promenade that runs along the coast. Near the pier, you will find the Montevideo Agricultural Market, a National Heritage site affectionately known as MAM. The locals mostly come for the extraordinary fruits and vegetables, and many of the vendors will offer samples that will be indicative of Montevideo’s cuisine. You can also expect to be offered samples at the Ferrando Market, a much newer attraction packed with fine restaurants and shops selling gourmet products. Like MAM, it is an excellent venue for people-watching. Another candid glimpse at local life awaits you along La Rambla, the popular promenade that follows the coast. A favorite of walkers, runners and bicyclists, La Rambla is probably the ultimate place to take in the local life. To really live like a Uruguayan, try mate, a traditional caffeinated drink that is a national obsession.
• Browse two markets, one a National Heritage site, the other known for gourmet products.
• Sample a variety of fresh produce and unusual dishes and treats at the markets.
• Enjoy a slice of life by walking along La Rambla, Montevideo’s coastal promenade.
- Adultos a partir de: R$ 615,62
- Crianças a partir de: R$ 615,62