Duração de 3 1/2 h
Enjoy an inspired wine tasting and gourmet lunch at a winery restaurant in the Guadalupe Valley, a fertile area known as the Napa of Mexico, in part because the vast majority of Mexico’s wines are produced there. During the drive inland, you will notice the terrain becoming hillier with an abundance of sprawling farms and idyllic valleys such as Guadalupe. Its microclimate is similar to that in the Mediterranean as the summers are relatively cool with constant ocean breezes. Red wine grapes, in particular, flourish there, and over the past three decades or so, more than 150 wineries have become established along the valley’s wine route. Your introduction to one of the premier wineries will begin with an enlightening, behind-the-scenes tour. Afterwards, you will sample a wide selection of characteristic wines that beautifully represent the Guadalupe Valley. They will be paired with cheeses and artisan bread, which will perfectly complement the fabulous 3-course lunch that follows.
• Enjoy a spectacular scenic drive through the Guadalupe Valley, the Napa of Mexico.
• Gain an understanding of the valley’s terroir by touring a premier winery.
• Sample several representative Guadalupe Valley wines and enjoy a gourmet 3-course lunch.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adultos a partir de: R$ 784,21
- Crianças a partir de: R$ 784,21